TTC #1... Looking for Buddies

Cessa

TTC#1 for 2+years
Reaction score
Good morning all (or afternoon/evening depending where you are)

I'm 22 and my boyfriend is 32, we are TTC baby # 1, this is our second cycle to try. I got my peak/ovulation reading on my CBFM yesterday on CD17 and today on CD18... I'm a bit worried as I have 28 day cycles... I'm wondering if my LP will be too short?

We have used Pre-Seed with every :sex: lol so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Hoping to find some TTC Buddies! :flower:
Hope everyone has a great day!

Hey! My hubby and I are also TTC #1 for us. I just started my 2nd cycle after stopping BC. Im new to this whole site and TTC thing, and just looking for someone to connect with! Im 22, my hubby is 26.

Hi again CAustin! How's it going so far this cycle? Today should be my ovulation day according to my fertility monitor... I've been crampy for a few hours now, so I'm hoping and praying!

Hey I'd love to be your buddy! I am 22 as well. I live in the U.S. :hugs: and lots of :dust:

Oh and DH is 28 :)

Hi nurseh14

Awesome, thank you! :hugs:
How's the weather there in California? It's ridiculously hot and humid here in Texas!! lol

Good luck on this cycle! Lots of :dust: to you as well!

I dealt with endometriosis also... I have a laparoscopy in late 2007, finally went on Depo in 2008... and haven't had any problems since coming off the depo last year. Switched to Lo Estrin until we started trying last cycle. I actually feel better since being off birth control!

For a few weeks here it was around 110 every day, since then it cooled off to the 90s and now in high 80's I am thankful lol. IT was too damn hott!:haha! Thats good you are feeling better! I have never taken bc only twice for like one month at a time then I ditched it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->