ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

MH5280

Reaction score
Hey girls! I'm 26 and my husband and I are ttc! It's our 2nd month trying, and I'm supposed to start my period today, no signs but had a negative test this morning. So I'm pretty confused and discouraged right now. I think it's great to have some one to talk to while going through this time in our lives! I wish all the best of luck!

I would love to be ttc buddies with you :) I'm 25, my DH is 27 and this is my first cycle ttc for #1. I'm on CD9, but no idea what my cycles will be like since I've been on birth control for 9 yrs and I was put on it at 16 for heavy, irregular periods. I just started using the Wondfo ovulation test strips today (negative as expected). This is all so new and exciting and nerve-wracking!

-Lindsay

Hello! We are ttc our 2nd child and this Is our 3rd month trying. AF is due Sunday and I feel like she may be coming early. I don't want to test for fear of a bfn. Lol.

oh lucky bug I see! so weird?!?!? I wonder why there are two started the exact same?? but we are still in the other thread, with the million posts! so odd! I was confused about what you were talking about! this seems to be a completely different thread... but started with the same people... I don't get it? oh well, over to the REAL thread! haha

Hi everyone :)

I am 25 husband is 30 and we are TTC in 2 weeks and 6 days... eeek!

#1 (2 losses in previous relationship). I am super psycho baby stalking EVERYTHING!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->