TTC #1, O day today (1/4), Looking for buddies.

dojenstein

Reaction score
So I'm 40 trying for my first. My Fiance has a 9 year old son who lives with us. I like our little family but I really want a baby of my own. We've been trying for about a year with one loss.

I just had an HSG and the tubes were open. Fiances sperm is good and my bloodwork was fine (for my age). I have no idea what's wrong with me.

I'm just headed into the dreaded TWW and could really use some support. I'm incredibly impatient, IMOF I just read, The Impatient Women's Guide to Getting Pregnant. Of course I'm so impatient I skimmed through it.

But how do you guys keep from not obsessing during this time?

Hi there...I ovulated Jan 4th as well and I am in the 2ww..... I have two boys age 6 and 9...I have been trying to conceive with my husband who does not have any children for about 6 months. I was recently placed on clomid for irregular ovulation. Hoping for a bfp in about 10 days or so....It is really hard not to obsess...I didn't with my first two, but since this will probably be my last child, I want to remember and experience everything. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing. Praying you get a positive this month!

Hi there...I ovulated Jan 4th as well and I am in the 2ww..... I have two boys age 6 and 9...I have been trying to conceive with my husband who does not have any children for about 6 months. I was recently placed on clomid for irregular ovulation. Hoping for a bfp in about 10 days or so....It is really hard not to obsess...I didn't with my first two, but since this will probably be my last child, I want to remember and experience everything. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing. Praying you get a positive this month!

Thank you so much. I had an HSG this month and am praying I'm one of those rare cases that gets a BFP after the procedure.

My fiance has a 9 year old son who lives with us. And I love our little family but I really want a baby with my fiance. A little bit of us. Plus I'm 41 and I don't know how much more time I have to conceive naturally.

I'm a definite obsessor. I got PG by accident a year ago and had an MC. I've had the baby bug since then but we've had no success. (Maybe we should go back to not trying...).

It's gonna be really hard to hold out to test for the next 7 or so days. Time seems to drag during the TWW. Hoping you get your BFP this cycle too!

How is everything going dojenstein? Are you having any symptoms? For me I have been having a serious lower back ache for the past couple days and lots of fatigue. Also cramping a lot. Doing my best to at least hold off until the 14th to test. Hope all is well with you. Sending baby dust your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->