TTC #1 September start :)

marie_wills

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm quite new to the site but been lingering around getting advice etc for a while now, I came off Yasmin contraception end of July and just waiting for my 1st normal period, hopefully due on 28th August. So will be looking to start TTC September 2010 :) :happydance:

Is there anyone else that's recently come off contraception and waiting to try after their first natural period????

I probably fall into that category. I came off the pill in April, but began mirena then. After a few months, decided it was baby time and had it out in early June. I had a period beginning June 16th, but haven't bled since, though I did ovulate (and time bd well...). I'm 20dpo now, cd 37. Still no af, but bfn, too. Anyway, I'd love to be your buddy! My last buddy got pregnant right after we met, so maybe I'm lucky!

I probably fall into that category. I came off the pill in April, but began mirena then. After a few months, decided it was baby time and had it out in early June. I had a period beginning June 16th, but haven't bled since, though I did ovulate (and time bd well...). I'm 20dpo now, cd 37. Still no af, but bfn, too. Anyway, I'd love to be your buddy! My last buddy got pregnant right after we met, so maybe I'm lucky!

Hi :) Thanks :happydance: That'd be great, Is it possible that you might have caught and it's just not showing up yet???

And I could do with as much luck as possible :D

I suppose it's always possible. I'm going to the doctor next week if af hasn't shown up yet by then. My temps have gone down the past two days, though. So I think af has just been waiting around. Next cycle would be better anyway, so I'm keeping up that pma.

Oooo fingers crossed for next month :) Hope AF comes soon for you, can't be easy waiting round for it to come :(

I'm hoping mine come back to normal, I did come off the pill last year and from what I can remember I think they came back straight away, but didn't really pay to much attention to timings etc

Although I've heard for a few people who've come off Yasmin it's taken a few months to even get one :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->