• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 So ready

SweetBabyLuv2

Reaction score
So me and my hubby been together almost 10years im 25 he is 26.we have no kids we never used condoms so i went to the obgyn on 03/10/17 my doctor prescribed me 50mg of clomid and 500mg of metformin.my obgyn told me to do clomid days 5-9 .on 03/20/17 to do my blood work everything came back normal they also did hubby semien analysis.that came back low so he went to urologist and got checked every was fine they did blood work on him also .i took my hsg test on 04/13/17 that came back normal.So now i start my first cycle of clomid on 05/09/17 my first day of my cycle was 05/05/17.My husband did say im on edge and had a little mood swings here and there.so im going to wait 3 months with just the clomid and baby dancing if it dont work my obgyn suggested IUI...So anxious if you guys have any suggestions on how to move it along please info me. :kiss: Baby dust

Hi!! I know it has been awhile, but I was just wondering how Clomid worked for you guys and how you are doing on your journey!

Hi there, congrats on TTC. May I ask...why did they prescribe you with chlomid?

Emma

Ah right, I understand now ive read it again. You have been unprotected for 10 years but no babies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->