TTC #1 want some buddies :)

13FoxWife

Reaction score
Hello ladies, My name is Haley. I am almost 23, my DH and I have been together since High school :) He is 26 and has been begging me for a family for about 3 years now. He is military and there has not seemed to be a good time to plan for a family until now. Now that his next deployment was cancelled and things seem to be winding down we would like to get this show on the road so to speak. With my luck I will be trying for a year and then all the sudden a surprise deployment will pop up. As of now I know we have a solid year or more with no deployment so I need all the baby dust I can get :dust:

I'm still new to all these abbreviations and such but this is the first month we are trying. after getting off BC. I have always been pretty irregular with AF even while on BC so I cant say with certainty where I am in my cycle. Because according to my BC I should be on my second day of my period but according to my pink pad I still have 10 days until AF comes and it says I'm CD18. I used to track my AF on a different app but lost all my data. Now I'm using this app and this is my first month tracking so I can't really be sure if this is correct yet.
Another note to add in, I am thinking I am possibly pregnant right now just because of some weird symptoms I've had, but again with my irregular AF I have no clue whats going on, also my body is adjusting to being off the pill so who knows.

Look forward to meeting some awesome ladies TTC!:happydance:

Wow - we have very similar stories! DH and I have been together since high school (about 9 yrs now), he's military and we've been married for almost 2 yrs this March. We recently decided we are 'ready' to start trying for our first - but honestly are you ever really ready! :) and are on cycle 2 now of ttc conceive. Not sure if I should really count the first month though - as I have irregular periods and didn't have a clue where I was in that cycle! But this time I used an opk to try and determine more clearly when exactly I should be ovulating - which I got the smiley face on Friday the 13th! Good thing I'm not superstitious (about that! Ha) since the actual O would happen 24-48 hrs after getting the smiley face I should be on DPO 4 or 5 (and CD 23) and my app says that I should be expecting af on the 31st. I def won't be able to wait until then to test! I'll prob poas on Xmas morning :) I hope you have great luck this month!!! Lots of baby dust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->