Ttc #1

KylasBaby

Girl Mom
Reaction score
Just starting trying for my first tonight. Also inseminating tomorrow and Saturday as well. I'm gay so I have a donor who is helping me. Looking for a buddy on the same cycle so we can commiserate together :)

Hello there;)))

I am straight but inseminating with a gay!!! I am in a relationship with a guy who had vasectomy and doesn't have swimmers, so I will co-parent with a gay/guys couple who have been together for over 20 years.

I did my AI Monday night, ovulated yesterday ( as per OPK ) and doing another insemination tonight.

I just hope I didn't miss the egg....

Good luck!:hugs:

I should be 1DPO, but still hoping.

Hi!

That's awesome! The gays love kids lol. Or so I hear haha. I know that's a broad stereotype, but all the gay guys I've known have loved kids. I bet everyone is very excited. That baby will be loved with everyone in his or her life.

I'm one day behind you! Cycle buddies haha.

From what I've read after the positive opk you will ovulate anywhere from 12-24-36-48 hours after that so I'm sure you will be covered doing it Monday night and tomorrow night. Those swimmers can survive a couple of days up in there :)

:dust:

Hi!

That's awesome! The gays love kids lol. Or so I hear haha. I know that's a broad stereotype, but all the gay guys I've known have loved kids. I bet everyone is very excited. That baby will be loved with everyone in his or her life.

I'm one day behind you! Cycle buddies haha.

From what I've read after the positive opk you will ovulate anywhere from 12-24-36-48 hours after that so I'm sure you will be covered doing it Monday night and tomorrow night. Those swimmers can survive a couple of days up in there :)

:dust:

OMG!?!? really? I thought that the day you get positive OPK that the day you ovulate. Oooooh, so there is a chance I am ovulating today:happydance:.

Thank you for your support! It is gonna be so great... my boyz are fantastic couple and baby is gonna have one mom and couple of dads which is sooo much love to give. We are all excited!!!

What is your situation? Are you single? who is your donor?

From what I understand the positive opk means ovulation is coming. It shows your LH surge which happens right before you ovulate. It can be anywhere from 12-48 hours before you actually ovulate. Tho what I've been reading is it means within 36 hours it will happen so there's hope!

My sitch....I am single yes. I have a donor I found online who seems to be a nice guy. He's younger than I am so hopefully with him being young and healthy and athletic he has lots of good healthy swimmers :)

Perfect! Congrats on finding a donor! How fantaaastic!

I did 3 inseminations already...this is #4.
We are using preseed and softcup and super fresh sperm;)

Thanks. I'm super excited. I'm going to the pharmacy after work to get some preseed for tonight's activities haha. And super fresh sperm is on the menu. I really don't want to use any kind of cup thing tho. But I may look around and see what I can find at the pharmacy and maybe try it.

Thanks. I'm super excited. I'm going to the pharmacy after work to get some preseed for tonight's activities haha. And super fresh sperm is on the menu. I really don't want to use any kind of cup thing tho. But I may look around and see what I can find at the pharmacy and maybe try it.

Softcup will keep the semen inside after you pull syringe out. I buy pack of them in CVS, or any drugstore.
Good luck!!!:hugs:

Softcup will keep the semen inside after you pull syringe out. I buy pack of them in CVS, or any drugstore.
Good luck!!!:hugs:

Personally I don't really think they work all that well. If you stand up, the spermies are just going to fall down into the cup and not stay where they're supposed to be. I plan on hanging out upside down for a while haha. Then laying down and just going to sleep. In my research I haven't come across enough evidence suggesting they work so much as to make me want to try them. To each their own, but personally I don't want to use them yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->