Ttc#1

AshAbe

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am 32 and my husband is 30. We have been married since February of this year and are really excited to have a little one. I've been off of birth control pills since March and have gone back to my pre contraceptive cycle of 24-26 days. BFN's the last two months, hoping that we'll be able to soon since I'm in school to be a pediatric nurse practitioner and clinicals are late next summer. Are there any other ladies here with a shortened cycle like mine? Any advice for someone like me? Hope to meet and make some great friends on here! Take care.

Hi AshAbe,

Although my cycle has been as long as 40 days over the last few years, this year it seems to have 'settled' into being between 24 and 28 days. This is our second month TTC and for the first time I'm kinda happy for the short cycle, because if I'm not pregnant it means a shorter wait until we can try again! The only thing I'm slightly concerned about is having a shorter luteal phase, as I ovulate relatively late in my cycle (have been tracking ovulation for a while). I'll also be 32 in a few months, so hoping we're successful pretty soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->