ttc 1st 8days late bfn cramps!!!!! i just want to know!!! all comments really apprici

zonyandrusty

Reaction score
hello
Ladies my husband and i have been ttc since about last nov or dec :((. My periods were always very irregular but lately for the last seven months that weve been really tracking my cycles AF has been exactly on time every month. i get my hopes up every month even though AF isnt due anyway but we just want a baby so bad!!!! it seems like were doing everything right...i really hope anyone can give me their thoughts id appriciate any comments.my last period started july 1st and was completely normal lasted about 4/5 days, then i o'd on the 18th or 19th and had sex pretty much constantly between the days of the 14th and the 24th. my cycle is usually 31 days long AF should have been here on aug first so as of right now im 8 days late but i took a test the day AF was due neg 3 days later neg, then today BigFatNeg!!!!! but ive had strange cramping since the first it started out like period cramps but i never started and the cramps became more mild (sometimes not so mild) and off and on all day.Also ive been sooooo sick to my stomoch especially when someone lights a cigarette it makes me soooo sick. ive been tired and sore breasts....i feel like i have all the symptoms including extreme mood swings where i get really tearful and then happy and then very angry for no reason and its not like me!!! i had a question to add to about how much of a difference it makes to test in the morning because i havnt been able to do a first pee of the day yet so i was wondering how much more accurate that might be and if any has any insight for me on the negative tests and the cramps oh and rearly ill get a pain in my lower left abdomen but it doesnt last more than 5 minutes and it comes and goes (i dont experience that near as often as the cramps)
i really appriciate any comments
me 22
dh22
ttc since nov2010

wishing everyone luck and baby dust
8 DAYS LATE AND DYING TO SEE A POSITIVE RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads