ttc 1st 8days late bfn cramps!!!!! i just want to know!!! all comments really apprici

zonyandrusty

Reaction score
hello
Ladies my husband and i have been ttc since about last nov or dec :((. ive been tracking my cycles and AF has been exactly on time every month. we just want a baby!!!! it seems like were doing everything right...my last period started july 1st and was completely normal lasted about 4/5 days, then i o'd on the 18th or 19th and had sex pretty much constantly between the days of the 14th and the 24th. my cycle is usually 31 days long AF should have been here on aug first so as of right now im 8 days late but i took a test the day AF was due neg 3 days later neg, then today BigFatNeg!!!!! but ive had strange cramping since the first it started out like period cramps but i never started and the cramps became more mild (sometimes not so mild) and off and on all day.Also ive been sooooo sick to my stomoch smells have been making me gag!! it makes me soooo sick. ive been tired and sore breasts.... i would love it if the test could just be a zillion percent accurate or if i could even start a period so we could try again but ive heard of false negatives until up to 28 days late AF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
i really appriciate any comments
me 22
dh22
ttc since nov2010

wishing everyone luck and baby dust
8 DAYS LATE AND DYING TO SEE A POSITIVE RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:baby:

Hi

I came off the pill and had a 32 day cycle, then two 31 day cycles. So i thought my cycle was 31 days. Last month I got to day 38 before af turned up :growlmad:

I had mild cramps from about day 30. I took a few tests from the day af was due and got a thin line on a blue dye test which must of been an evaporation line. All the other tests were BFN.

It was the most frustrating week of my life and I know how your feeling. I found lots of stories of women who didn't get their BFP until a week or two after af was due.

A blood test will show a positive result earlier so maybe it would be worth contacting your doctor.

I hope you get an answer soon and hopefully it will be a BFP xxx

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"