TTC#2, 11 DPO, would love 2 have a buddy!

Bentlee

Keep calm and mommy on!
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm Bentley's mom Maike, I'm from Germany and 30 yrs old. We are currently trying for a baby brother or sister for our LO. He's almost 10 months old and such a bundle of joy.

I'm 9 dpo today and I noticed some light cramps (also at my lower back), dizzyness, headache, can't wait for Friday! I will test on Friday, if af hasn't showed up by then.

Anyone wants to join me in the tww?

love
Maike

Hi there :)

Me and my husband just started for #2 this month. Been having symptoms, but I'm only 6dpo so too soon to test. We have a 20 month old son :)

Hope you are doing well

This is our first month trying too. We have a two year old girl who wants a baby hahaha! I don't track dpo etc. Once it's close to my period I'll know lol. We're going on vacation next week so I'm going to enjoy that and find out when we get home on the 23rd!!!

I got my :bfp: on Monday! :happydance:

Fingers are crossed for you too ladies! And welcome! :hugs:

I got my :bfp: on Monday! :happydance:

Fingers are crossed for you too ladies! And welcome! :hugs:

Congrats!! :dance:

I'm currently 12dpo and have been experiencing brown and red spotting since 8dpo. Never spot before AF, so I'm hoping I'll get a BFP soon. Did you experience any spotting? I never did when I was pregnant with my son, so this is all new to me and I'm kinda scared :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->