TTC #2 After a chemical pregnancy...buddy?

RysinnsMama

Reaction score

Hi ladies!!

I am ttc #2 after a chemcial pregnancy which happened about a week ago :cry:. I recently realized once I paid more attention to my chart that I have somewhat of a luteal phase defiencey(that's spelled wrong, sorry!:haha:). My luteal phase is only 11 days long. Now I've been doing reading which said below 10 is a problem but also read that below 12 is a problem too or it can be. So I expressed my concerns with my doctor who pretty much said I was fine since I already have a baby! I didn't like that response on bit!:growlmad: after that I went back to google and read about what other women did. I didn't want to jump off the deep end with treatments so I just decided to utilize two of the things they were suggesting: Vitamin b6 & natural progesterone cream. I ordered the cream and bought the vitamins at walmart and hope to see a change this cycle! I really hope I see a :bfp: and not a :bfn: most of all! And I hope the :witch: stays away for the next 10mnths! :lol:

I'm on CD 7 of which I'm hoping to be a normal 28day cycle again! At least normal for me b/c as of right now its like 25days. I feel like :af: just left when it starts again! :lol:

Anyone wanna be my cycle buddy? I'm new and would like to meet other people that are ttc!good luck to everyone and baby dust!! :dust:

Hi There!
I'm sorry that you had a chemical pregnancy! My DH and I had a chemical pregnancy last month and it was heartbreaking! Seeing that BFP got me soooo excited and it all came crashing down 1 1/2 weeks later!
How old is your 1st baby/child (if you don't mind me asking)? My little guy is 2 1/2 going on 15! lol

Fx'd that we both have sticky beans this cycle!

:dust:

Hi there..I also have had a chemical pregnancy in March, so heartbreaking to think your pregnant then a week and a half later it's gone :( I have a 14 month old little girl) she was conceived first try!!! So was our chemical pregnancy, I'm also on a 11-12 day Luteal phase and my dr said it wasn't anything to worry about either!! My husband is working away everyother week for 7 days then home for 7 days so as of yet he hasn't been home for us to try again.. But I'm hoping this month we might just catch it in time to at least start trying.. My cycle is 30 days so each month it brings my O day forward. X I don't usually O until around day 18... So we'll see how we go!! I can't really take Nything either cos I'm still breast feeding morning and night x

Hi Kezmama!
I am sorry for your chemical pregnancy. Wow, first try both times? That is great! Trying to bd around your dh's work schedule must be tough!
Have you tried preseed? That might be something you can try using that would be safe while breastfeeding...or soft cups? I have seen that a lot of women on here use them.
Best of luck this cycle!
:dust:

Hi Aims13h..we have just bought preseed so fingers crossed..I'm due to get my AF on Saturday so we'll see what happens, then all going to plan my husband is due back on the Tuesday when I'm supposed to O..fingers crossed for us both xxx

Hey, Sorry for the loss. I too had a CP about a few days ago, It was 4 days after my period. I never got a Positive, but I was spotting for entire a week and my DR gave me a blood test and said that my HCG level was a 9 which is REALLY Low. I am currently TTC number 2 as well, so I decided to do some research. I want to do everything I can to promote a healthy pregnancy so I decided to start the Red Raspberry Tea and Vitex, as well as eat plenty of food rich in Folic Acid, Vitamin C and B 6. I prefer to use less supplements and try to get what I can from food. Best of luck to everyone! Baby Dust your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->