TTC #2 after one MC-folic acid???

kandiset06

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm TTC number 2. I had a MC in Dec. I was 6 weeks along. The dr did an internal ultrasound and there was a sac and no baby. The dr said it looked like the sperm and the egg didn't meet properly. I was sooo excited about that baby I told everyone! I am not tellying anyone this time if we do get pg again. Not till we are sure everything is ok. Ugh! Everyong at work is pg too. 5 ladies!!! Its driving me crazy! My daughter still thinks we are having a baby. Its so cute. She asks me if the baby is hungry and if the baby is tired. I told her the baby went to heaven or whatever but she didn't understand. I am a lil stressed about trying to get pg I just want it to happen as I'm sure everyone else here does too. Baby dust to everyone! Any advice would help a lot. Right now we are BDing every other day. I am check CM no charting I think thats too much work. LOL If I get desperate I might tho. We were trying for 2 months when I got pg in october. We started trying the end of august. Don't know if thats good news or not. Also could not getting enough folic acid make you MC? How much are you supposed to take? I just take the generic ones they have 800mcg of folic acid. Any help would be great!!!

Baby Dust!!!! YEah!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->