TTC #2 buddy please

Hevalouaddict

Mama to 4 beautiful babas
Reaction score
Hey guys me and the fiancé are ttc #2 I have a princess who is 13months and the light of my life x I'm 4dpo and praying for baby dust after trying since November. If you'd like to be my buddy I would be very happy =)

I will be your buddy. :) We just started TTC for #2. Call me crazy but our little guy is only 6 months!! <3

Yay we tried earlier but I was bfing and af was non existant so in nov when I started oving again it became official. Your little guy is so cute =)

Hey hevalouaddict! Think we've spoken before when ttc number 1!

Trying for number two here too! Seems harder this time lol!

Yea think we did we seem to be quite similar I mc'd twins in dec 10 then had my daughter jan 12 and she weighed 6"10 lol yea were struggling but hopefully it won't be long and by the look of things we'll get our bfp's at the same time =)

It would make sense :) fingers crossed for this month. You must have tested by now?

Hi ladies! can I join in too? i have an 11 month old and am TTC #2. though to be honest i'm not sure if i'm even ovulating yet as I still don't have AF!

I didn't start the thread but welcome anyway :)

Canada mum are you going to use opks to see if your ovulating?

Hi :wave: Leahdawg :)

I've bought a cbfm for this month :)

Do any of y'all have bladder problems too?

thanks Baby Dust!
i actually have started using opk's a week ago. they're just the internet cheapies so not sure how reliable they are?? what's a cbfm??

and he Leahdawg :) the only bladder problem i have since having my son is that i pee more frequently than i did before having a baby!

Clearblue fertily monitor :). Been very impressed so far. Gives you low high and peak days :)

Good luck with the opks. I was soooo rubbish at reading the lines

Hi ladies- mind if I join in. I am 27 and TTC # 3. I am on CD 15 today so I am pretty sure I havent ovulated yet. This is just our first month TTC so we are just seeing what happens.

Hey there! All good here. I am not sure if I have ovulated yet as I usually get O pain but nothing this month so I am not to sure. I have been averaging a 30 day cycle and so far we BD on CD11, and CD13 only. Probably not a good chance that I would have conceived this month. What do you girls think?

Hi guys sorry I havn't been on in a while, I'm currently 18+4 with non identical twins =) massive shock but very happy how is everyone else getting on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->