TTC #2 but worried. need some buddies!

GoogilyBear

JuneBug Baby & ImogenBea
Reaction score
Hello! Im sarah and ive been on the forum for a while. Not posted in ages but I feel the need to post now I am starting another journey.

I did post about it elsewhere but got no help so hoping I can get some other people on board who are ttc baby no.2 and are having problems/issues along the way too.

I am ttc#2 with my partner who ive been with a year almost. If any of you knew me from the decemberdreamers 2010 thread then yourll know that I have my now 3year old daughter from a previous relationship. I was on the depo for a year and my periods didny come back til april last year.

Now that I am in my new relationship (its not new, We were together once before but went our separate ways for 7years) we are thinking of baby no.2 (first for him).

My last pregnancy wasnt planned, and I fell pregnant whilst on my period, id only just started my period but it stopped two days after dtd and of course I was pregnant.i also fell pregnant again in 2012 but miscarried :(

However this time round, we dtd on the 28th dec and I came on on the 29th dec
My period lasted three days (normally a week) with very light brownish (sorry tmi) towards the end)

Now im confused cos some people say you cant and some people say you can, I know from experience you can get pregnant even whilst on... but will it happen this time.. the ifs and buts and maybe are never ending. I dont know I just dont.

My partner is a bit worried about his little guys too. Hes not sure they are up to scratch after a past with drugs. So its left me thinking allsorts. Its still too early to test. Ive got a gut instinct that I am, but you cant go by gut instinct can you?

I am gunna try and keep this thread open and share my journey in hope it will help others.

When was your last depo shot? Depo can really mess with your cycles hun, it's now been 14 months since my first and last shot, got period back in August but my cycles can be weird at times.

Sorry haven't got much advice, didn't want to r&r.

Hope you can get some answers :flow:

My last depo shot was well over a year ago. I got my periods back about 3 months after my last shot. They seem to be regular although not the past two as theyve both been either a bit longer or shorter.

To add since posting this, ive suddenly got travel sickness, and dizzy spells, and ive gone right off my food and feeling sick. Ive done a test but its still another week and a bit before im due on again.. not dtd since :s x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->