TTC #2 for 10 months...

helen12

Reaction score
hi everybody.

been TTC number 2 since me and DH got married in august....

periods quite regular, always know when i'm ovulating (CM and ovulation sticks) don't smoke, don't drink, lots of sex, folic acid, BMI normal.

will my doctors do anything for me if i go or will they laugh me straight out the surgery because we already have a healthy 3 year old?

so fed up guys. everybody seems to be pregnant around me. crying everytime AF shows her bloody face. at a real loose end. not sure what to do or where to turn. tried to stay positive but i've hit a real low point :( *sighs* :cry:

Hi hun, I'm trying for number 2 and my doctors have done blood tests , there fine , I'm going back to what's next, x not my help bt didn't want to read and run x

I am kinda in the same situation. Already have 2 - but youngest is 9 and I have PCOS so it could be that even though I was ovulating then doesn't mean I am ovulating now!! In WA State the norm is TTC for a year before docs will even test for fertility. (or do anything about PCOS) Remember, those little swimmers have some serious obsticles to overcome to be able to fertilize and egg - try to keep your PMA up! :hugs: Just because it hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it will never happen!

I hope you get your BFP soon! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->