TTC #2. Left over Clomid... Should I?!

Coco14

Reaction score
I have left over Clomid from TTC, I got pregnant on the first cycle so have 5 months worth left and it's in date. I'm trying again and have irregular cycles. Do you think it would be OK to take without the hospital's say so? Has anybody done this?

i would ask first as well.

you may not have any issues getting pg this time around...and clomid may make you lay more than one egg :)

Well we haven't used protection since January but I know you're right!

I think I am going to go ahead with unmonitored Clomid next cycle. My cycles have started going haywire again. and after reading around it seems there isn't much of a reason that I would need to be monitored as I was tested before Indigo. also some are given it even if they are already ovulating.

Any experience?

Hi just wanted to say just because u needed it girst time doesn't mean u wil nw. I hd thought same. Conceived first aftr 5 years & with help of clomid. When decided for #2 i thought damn wil i hv t struggle again & b prescribed clomid! But NO first cycle all i did ws use opk n preseed n gt a bfp! Jyst try without it for few months first good luck x

I took it unmonitored for 2 cycles while I ovulate on my own. Docs saw no reason to monitor as it was just a case of giving dh's swimmers more targets. I decided not to use it anymore due to the side effects, mainly because it turned me into she devil x

Thank you for replying. I got pregnant a year ago but miscarried and have been trying since and still no bfp. I'm going to give it a go!

Just to say my no 2 was conceived using left over clomid from no 1 so I say go for it! Good luck xx

Thanks Nicola! That's great! Although AF arrived Friday night but never came to anything :/ it's just been like the end of af, really really light brown and that's it. So I still can't take the clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->