ttc #2: no sore boobs during tww

psychochick

Reaction score
I've noticed while TTC #2 that I no longer feel sore boobs during TWW. I remember TTC #1 I had really sore boobs and knew the progesterone was coming in. But ever since I finished breastfeeding LO I haven't had that symptom in TWW. Anyone else in similar situation? Should i be concerned about my progesterone levels?

I have noticed that also. I breastfed our son for only a month and a half and still had sore boobs before af was due. After having our daughter and I breastfed her for a year, I feel nothing! But I also have hardly any tissue left to them either! Actually the other day, I noticed one of my children sat on them and it hurt slightly so I was excited about that thinking I might be getting something back to them! Haha. How old is your LO?

I have noticed that also. I breastfed our son for only a month and a half and still had sore boobs before af was due. After having our daughter and I breastfed her for a year, I feel nothing! But I also have hardly any tissue left to them either! Actually the other day, I noticed one of my children sat on them and it hurt slightly so I was excited about that thinking I might be getting something back to them! Haha. How old is your LO?

Lol ouch! Lo is 2 now, I stopped breastfeeding him 6 months ago although it wasn't very much feeding after he turned 1. I definitely had sore boobs while I was breastfeeding, during tww but not anymore :( just hope my body's still working right.

I bet you’ll notice they will start getting sore again. Our daughter is 1 1/2 and finally after about 6 months from being done nursing, they are tender now. Not like they used to be but I’m getting some feeling back to them! Haha.

Do you temp? You could always see if your temp rises after O, and if it stays high until af, your progesterone levels are probably fine.

I don't temp right now but I have a thermometer somewhere from last TTC. I was hoping to take this TTC easy this time but it's not ending up that way! Haha. Good to know you are getting some feeling back after this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->