Ttc #2 nothing seems to be happening!

LADYEDDIES12

Reaction score
Hi ladies, heres my story. I'm 26 and have been with my husband for 7 yr. After only a couple of month of being with him i decided we should have a baby. After 4 months of trying we fell pregant, had a very healthy son who is now 5. My world! 2 and a half years ago we decided to try again, luckily within 5 months we fell again. This time it didnt work out like before and miscarried in july 2010. So we got straight back on it and started trying again... we are nearly 2 years down the line and not another positive test in sight. We decided it was time to see someone about it, the first visit to the fertility clinic was great, the lady was lovely and i felt able to tell her everything. We were told to do the normal tests, my blood and my partners semen. 6 weeks later we were back and told all was normal. I explained again, since nov 11 my periods have been all over... im normally a 28 day cycle but since nov im either 6 days late, on time or 5 days early. They didnt seem as if this was important. So im now booked in for my hsg on tuesday... im nervous i guess its because its the unexpected. I've read up on here about many people falling pregnant after this. Tryin not to get my hopes up but unable to stop myself. In my niavity i guessed the 2nd 3rd 4th baby would just come. Never once thought it would be this hard and heartbreaking. My son is despo for a baby sister, ask all the time when we getting one... ive explained we need the right baby for us and its taking time finding. What else do i say to him?

We know we can fall pregnant and have a healthy baby, so why isnt it happening now? I'm very blessed and privledged to have the wonderful son i have, is it just been greedy to have more when theres women out there that are still trying with there first child?? my mind ticks over always, i get angry when i seen other people with baby bumps and later feel guilty for this. its seems everyone around me just falls so easily. every month i tell myself 'this is it' i just know it... take 7 test before my period is even due. I'm telling people it hasnt taken over my life, i know it has. I just dont know how to get out of this vile circle of hurt!

Time to just sit back i guess and see what happens. hopefully 2012 will finish on a high for all of us who are trying

SENDING EVERYONE ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD, I HOPE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YAS GET THAT SPECIAL LIL BUNDLE VERY SOON!

I will keep ya's al posted on my progress, thats if yas want to know lol.

Thanks for taking the time to read.:winkwink:

When I read your post, I felt like I was the one saying it. My son is 2, but we've been trying for over a year. The tone was so reminiscent of what I think. Especially the part about the conflicting emotions of being disappointed and envious of all the people with their baby bumps and new babies (aren't they so much more noticeable now?) while still feeling lucky about the first child. I wish you all the luck.

Yeah, seems there is bumps or people sharing good news everywhere now!! Alot of close family seem to be popping babys out left right and centre and although i paint a smile on i cant help but 'hate' these people. Soon wears of when you see the way the look at there baby and u realise they are just as deserving as you to have a lil baba!! Its right when they say jelousy isnt a nice thing! Eats you up! I had my hsg today all is ok so im hoping i have a bit of luck like other people on here. Wont be holding my breath tho! Im pleased i stumbled onto this site as i really was by myself now i have loads of people going through same thing and its sort of made me feel a bit better about the situation and has also giving me hope when i had totally ran out of it. Thanks so much for replying!

Have u been trying long?

Wish you all the luck in the world!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back