ttc 2 periods in one month

lucero

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
Sorry for not knowing the lingo ladies so bare with me please....I am new 40 yr old here and hope someone can help me out. On Aug 1st 2012 I had a tubal reversal, all well and normal periods since operation. This month had my period on 10/12 to 10/17 which is normal for me. Then 10/27 i was spotting pink, only when wiping. However yesterday & today I have a heavier flow(only enough to fill a panty liner twice a day) that is dark. Also experiencing lower back pain but no cramping. Any ideas of what could be going on? Sorry for not knowing the lingo ladies so bare with me please.

Hi Lucero,

I wish I had an answer for you. This month I spotted a few days around CD 8 and 10 (so, similar to you) but it went away and the flow didn't get heavier. I'll be watching this to see if anyone else has anything to add.

Have you altered any meds or supplements?

No meds or changes. I did call my dr and he suggested a pregnancy test. So, first thing in the morning I will test. I honestly think its just hormonal but if i am preggo I will be soooooo happy! I will keep you posted. Thanks!!!!

Let us know how it goes! I was actually wondering about that possibility after I wrote my response. They say implantation bleeding can happen around 10dpo and it often seems like a light period. Will cross fingers for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->