TTC #2 - Weight loss question.

xSamantha

Me, Hubby, & 2 Sons! :D
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
DH and I are currently TTC #2. I've been eating healthier lately/losing weight as a result and I am wondering how this effects pregnancy. I'm not starving myself by any means. Just eating healthier/making better choices. - Therefore, losing weight. Now, if I should become pregnant.. I assume if I continue to eat heathier than I was, I will continue to lose weight even when pregnant. What do you guys think about this situation? I don't want to continue unhealthy habits just to maintain my current weight. I'm stuck. Lol. Advice? :)

I think you'll be fine to carry on. I have just started being good, light gym stuff and better eating habits as the thought of getting pregnant and gaining weIght on top of where I am now scares me...

I'm 7dpo and hope a Bfp this month but plan to carry it on as much as I can. It's all a myth eating for 2!!

I echo what glong has said, don't focus on losing weight but continue to eat healthy and make the right choices.

I've been back on track the last few months with healthy eating and working out. I run and do the 30 day shred. I plan to continue if and when I become pregnant.

Awesome Glong. And yeah, me too. I don'twant to gain any more unnecessary weight. Lol. And thank you both for your advice! :)
Baby dust to you both! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->