TTC #2 with 3 year old son, would love a buddy! :)

ShadowRat

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'd love to find a TTC buddy while trying for our #2... Vincent is 3 and a half now and I know he is going to make an amazing big brother!

I was on this site when TTC & pregnant with him, but I've forgotten most of the preggo lingo and would love to buddy up with someone / lots of people to share this journey!

I'm 29, live in Devon in the UK, have 2 cats and a dog and sometimes I can't quite believe that hubby and I are agreeing to go for it again :cloud9: I've got total baby fever!

I had a Mirena coil which has JUST been removed so not sure what to expect for a while, we :sex:d twice just after my coil came out, which would have been about 10 days and 13 days after the first day of my last period I think, but no idea whether we'll get anywhere this month!

Would love to symptom spot with anyone who knows what they're talking about even a little bit and could help me to remember what to look out for / what everything means!

Shadow xx

P.S. If any of my FB friends spots me on here, please keep schtum on there girls, we haven't even told our parents we are trying :winkwink: :thumbup:

Hey shadow rat!

Ttc number two too!
I've been obsessively symptom spotting and getting every fertility app going!

Would be great to buddy up

Hey girls TTC # 3 (previous 2 are from a previous marriage) and I am on CD 10 would love to buddy up with you guys.

very similar to me :) im also from the UK (although opposite end lol) TTC #2 and my son has just turned 4

Hey guys! :happydance: I'd love to share the journey with you girls!

Did anyone else have the Mirena coil?? It turns out mine was infected and was giving me some crap symptoms :( But I am just getting used to my new hormones now that it has been removed. Just had my first period without the coil so now I know that I should ovulate around the 10th-16th of this month, gonna pee on an ovulation test on Sunday and go from there! :D :D

Tell me a bit about yourselves ladies :) Lovely to meet you all! xxx

When do you guys think you might be ovulating? Anyone got a plan of action for this cycle? Baby Love, looks from your ticker like you're likely to ovulate just before me this month :) Let me know how you get on! :winkwink:

Hey guys! :happydance: I'd love to share the journey with you girls!

Did anyone else have the Mirena coil?? It turns out mine was infected and was giving me some crap symptoms :( But I am just getting used to my new hormones now that it has been removed. Just had my first period without the coil so now I know that I should ovulate around the 10th-16th of this month, gonna pee on an ovulation test on Sunday and go from there! :D :D

Tell me a bit about yourselves ladies :) Lovely to meet you all! xxx

Hi. I had the mirena IUD and it caused me to have infection after infection so I had it removed after having it in for a little over a year.

When do you guys think you might be ovulating? Anyone got a plan of action for this cycle? Baby Love, looks from your ticker like you're likely to ovulate just before me this month :) Let me know how you get on! :winkwink:

I am guessing I should be O'ing within the next couple of days. No OPK's or anything special for me just seeing how it goes. So far we have only done the baby dance on the 2nd and the 4th and then tonight we will also. Hope I have covered all of my bases.

Hi, I'm in a similar situation...already have a little boy age 3yrs 5 montshs and trying for number 2. Came off pill last month, should be ov from tomorrow! oooh excited. Good luckx

Hey girls :)

Baby Love, I was the same, kept getting infections, had the first coil removed but the second was infection after infection, when I had it removed in Feb I immediately had such a feeling of relief! Have felt much better since. Just hoping the coil won't make it harder / take longer to conceive :S

Hi loopy, welcome to the TTC club hehe, exciting isn't it? Let us know how you get on! :) xx

I dont think it makes it harder to conceive unless you already had some underlying fertility issues. I have heard women get pregnant the first month they had it removed. Best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->