TTC #3...24YO mom of 2..Need support from great ladies!

MoMMieBTTC3

Reaction score
Hello gals! Im looking for some positive and encouraging women of ANY age and STAGE of TTC and Pregnancy. This is my first go around really TTC, my other two pregnancies were pleasntly unexpected!!:winkwink:

Im currently at 11-12 DPO, still getting BFN..Hoping for my BFP!! Anyone in the same boat or got BFP after BFN this late want to buddy up??

Thanks!!:thumbup:

I am new and I am also 24!

I will help keep you positive you want to be TTC buddies?? Are you temping?

YEAH, a buddy!! LoL...Iv been researching temping, if I dont get a BFP this month im going to try it. Are you?? How long have you been trying??

Hi, I am 26 and TTC #3 my two pregnancies where unexpected and wonderfull now that we are actually trying its taking forever! I am also looking for women who are going through what I am and you and me seem to kind of be on the same page. I just started a new cycle...today is CD 1....

YEAH, a buddy!! LoL...Iv been researching temping, if I dont get a BFP this month im going to try it. Are you?? How long have you been trying??

I am temping and I started TTC just on October 22, of this year. There is a link to my chart in my signature, my temp went up this morning so I am hoping that it will stay up!

I am so excited and trying to be patient cause I know that it won't happen right away because I was on BC before that. Sigh I swear i am turing every twing into a symptom!

Hi, I am 26 and TTC #3 my two pregnancies where unexpected and wonderfull now that we are actually trying its taking forever! I am also looking for women who are going through what I am and you and me seem to kind of be on the same page. I just started a new cycle...today is CD 1....

Hello DaRodz!! How long have you been TTC?? Are you doing anything special like temping or charting?

Beaner- Hopfully you get your BFP soon! I got pregnant with my 2nd right away..lol..I was changing pill brands and got pregnant during the week I was off!! So keep our FX that it happens fast for you!!

Everything going good for you otherwise??

Beaner- Hopfully you get your BFP soon! I got pregnant with my 2nd right away..lol..I was changing pill brands and got pregnant during the week I was off!! So keep our FX that it happens fast for you!!

Everything going good for you otherwise??

I am hoping right away too! I really want to get prenant before christmas.

Everything is going good. Work is pretty stressfull right now and I swear I'm turning everything into something or a sign lol. I think I'm driving DBF nuts! I work for a Divorce Lawyer so since it's so close to Christmas this is our busy season. Summer and Christmas are awful!

Yesterday my stomach was hurting like I'd done a bunch of situps and I started thinking that maybe it's implantation pain BUT then I remembered that DBF and I were doing some "Car Acrobatics" and apparently I have some ab muscles (who knew! I think they are being stelthy or undercover...) and I guess they are just sore lol.

SO SILLY

How is everything going for you? Any signs yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->