ttc #3 6days late BFN help.

JLFx3

Reaction score
So, currently TTC for baby 3. This is our second month, so I usually have AF showing every 26-28days this time though I'm still waiting and on day 32 so i am a few days late could be as much as 6 days late with no signs of it coming yet I'm getting BFN, anyone had this before? Im not even sure what im supposed to do now, trip to the GP or patiently wait for AF?! My periods are like clockwork usually so no idea what's happening. I have 'pregnancy symptoms' (mostly feeling sick and quite exhausted) but cant decide if they're really there or just in my head from overthinking and symptom spotting 😁 :dohh:

Do you know when you ovulated? Possible that you just ovulated late?

If you can wait, might make sense to wait and see what happens over the next few days/week (positive hpt or period). If you can't make an appointment for a blood test! Good luck

I am basically in the same position....

I know for sure I o'ed... I'm 13 dpo (which is a long luteal phase for me) and still negative tests!

In all honestly I'm not exactly sure when I ovulated, I think it was around the 22nd August though. :shrug: But I cant be certain, been a little occupied with other things this month so completely forgot about Ovulation tests and tracking it.
I did use a FRER tests 2 days ago and that was negative. Think will test again tomorrow with a different test (wishful thinking that it may help:haha:) I hope if AF does decide to show, it at least comes before we go on holiday! :haha:

I'd wait another week and if you still have no period or bfp I'd go to the doctors x

I am now 7 days late on my period, tested again this morning still nothing! Will wait until Wednesday and if no period think a trip to the GP.
Kind of given up hope for a BFP and may be it's a different reason as to why I'm so late:cry: surely at this point a test would give a accurate result?

I didn't get a bfp until I was two weeks late with dd

Wow 2weeks late! That has given me some slight hope :happydance:bet that was incredibly frustrating waiting all that time though not knowing if you was or not!

It was very frustrating and very strange! I know I tested off and on until at least a week late and every test was stark white. I probably would have given up at that point but I just had this weird feeling about it and at two weeks late I tested on an frer and got a definite line but even then it was very faint. So much so that dh didn't believe me when I showed it to him!

I've spent a fortune on tests as it is :dohh: DH said I'm not allowed to buy more but I think I've become a POAS addict :blush: :haha:
I've only tested every 2 days so far, as I read the hormone doubles every 48 hours(?):shrug: I don't think the symptoms I've 'spotted' are in my head anymore though, I actually vomited earlier which was rather embarrassing but actually a bit of a relief that I'm not going crazy and imagining my symtoms :haha: Could be pregnancy but also it could not and I'm may be just getting poorly :dohh: Just wishing I'd know right now whether I am or not, DH birthday is in just over a week so would be lovely to tell him on his birthday.

So, currently TTC for baby 3. This is our second month, so I usually have AF showing every 26-28days this time though I'm still waiting and on day 32 so i am a few days late could be as much as 6 days late with no signs of it coming yet I'm getting BFN, anyone had this before? Im not even sure what im supposed to do now, trip to the GP or patiently wait for AF?! My periods are like clockwork usually so no idea what's happening. I have 'pregnancy symptoms' (mostly feeling sick and quite exhausted) but cant decide if they're really there or just in my head from overthinking and symptom spotting 😁 :dohh:

I should start by saying my cycles are 29 days exactly every single month but...The second month hubby and I were trying I was late for my period... first a week went by, then two, and finally at three I made a doctors appointment. I kept my hopes up because of lots of people saying they got a late positive. Turns out I skipped an entire period!! With no stress, diet, or exercise changes. I wish you the best and I really really really hope you get your positive but it crushes you when your doctor says you just skipped one and that its common. Just wanted to let you know my story and I hope it didn't come off like a mean old lady lol

Haha no you didn't come across as a mean lady! I suppose it os common for people to miss an entire period, though never happened to me before but I guess it's still always possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->