TTC 3 years prepping for IUI and 14DPO no period, mny sympstoms

gitcka

Reaction score
New here and just need to went and talk to somebody in same boat. Well I have a son who is 6 years old. we are trying for 3 years to conceive the second one. charting everything for a year, did many test ( me and my hubby). suppose to schedule to do HSG and then iui. so waiting for my period to start to make my appointment. it was due today and it is still not here. 14 DPO. I had spotting on Monday 12 dpo and though my period is here, but it stopped. my temperature dipped same day and next morning went up higher then normal and staying up there. I have extremely sore boobs ( gets little sore before period but nothing like this), lots of cramping, backache. but all BFN'S. tired of hoping. just want my period to show up or get BFP. I guess just wondering is anybody got BFP'S after 14 DPO especially being TTC for long time? symptoms? how did u survive the wait? just need some support and stories to keep me going. I am not trying to be ungrateful. I am very blessed with 1 wonderful son, but is it exhausting trying again and not being able to conceive. Thank you everybody for reading this long post:)

Hello and welcome to bnb. I got my bfp on 14 dpo but it eas very faint. That eas after a bfn on 10 and 12 dpo. I have read ladies havr got bfp 16 dpo and upwards. Good luck for you.

I am still hoping. 15 dpo. temperatures still above coverline. no signs of period as yet. BFN as this morning still:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->