Ttc 35+

williamsbaby1

Reaction score
TTC for past 3-4 months. Tubal Ligation Reversal in April 2012. Currently 10 DPO and experience for past 5 days dizzyness and lightheadedness especially after food, diarrhea and sporadically tender and somewhat heavier breast. Also I have :cloud9::headspin:been noticing still have slightly slippery / sticky CW. Didnt experience any of these symptoms during pregnancy as younger woman. My typical AF symptoms are strong migrane and extreme fatigue as well as craving chocolate two days prior to AF. Anyone out there in a similar situation OR experiencing similar symptoms like mine early on??

Hi. I just wanted to good luck on your TTC journey.I myself have had a tubal reversal. My daughter is tubal reversal baby, she is 8mnths old. We are currently TTC a second reversal bb. I'm also over 35, I'm 38.

Well AF came buy last week Saturday 10/06/2012. But that's ok. It gives another opportunity to try. Did you have either an HSN or HSG done before becoming pregnant. How long after yoir tubal reversal did you become pregnant with your daughter?
We are going to start trying Fertilaid for men/women, royal jelly, epo and pre-seed this months and going forward.

I was booked in for my hsg , but got pregnant the month before.My surgery was in march 2007. I had two chemical pregnancy in the first 6 monthes. Then I got pregnant with my daughter in April 2011.my drs told me I would never have a baby. So we quit trying and I got pregnant. The only thing I did different the few monthes before was loose weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->