TTC @ 39 years old

Want a 4th

Pregnant with 4th!
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm new to B&B as of today :) We have three beautful children (2 girls and 1 boy) between the ages of 7-12. We recently decided we'd like to try for a 4th! Sounds crazy, but we love children and really enjoy being parents...anyone have any advice for a 39-year-old? Had no difficulties with first 3 pregnancies...got preganant within the first month :) :dust::dust::dust::dust:

I think you'll be fine darling! There are lots of ladies to chat with here so I'm glad you've joined.

As for me I am 45 (!) and trying for #4. We will see - I easily became pregnant at 44 but miscarried. I just started trying again seriously about 4 months ago. Sometimes I wonder - what the heck am I thinking but I really don't feel as old as my numbers state. And if I don't try now I'm afraid I will regret it later.

Baby dust to you!!

Sending you babydust! We will be ttc from next month and I am also 39 years young (soon to be 40!!!!!!)

Sorry I don't have much advice, apart from maybe give charting a go if you're not already...

Take care

Kathy

hi I am 38 trying for #4 I am on cycle 6 hoping for a bfp this month!

I just turned 39 and and we're trying for our first... Praying for good news soon!

hi I am 38 trying for #4 I am on cycle 6 hoping for a bfp this month!

I just turned 39 and and we're trying for our first... Praying for good news soon!

Welcome ladies. You will find lots of good company here! If you are testing in march be sure to joing the Magic March testing group!

:dust::dust:

I'm 39-almost-40 and we're currently trying for our #1. Good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->