TTC after a miscarriage

Rose789

Reaction score
Hi Ladies hoping you can help me. I already have a 14 year old daughter, but found out after xmas i was pregnant, after 2 weeks of shock me and hubby were so happy. sadly on 20th jan i mc at approx 7-8 weeks. My nurse said we could TTC asap as there were no complications, so we are leaving it down to nature now, but what i need advice on is that i bought some OPKS, havnt got the hang of them yet, i took a test Fri 18th febSat19th & sunday the 20th all with a positive line, so i thought okay now i know im ovulating, however i started to bleed mon21st feb, very faint watery pink blood sorry if tmi, tue was light redy pink not enough to fill a towel, then wed it went brown and stopped. Since weekend i have had nausea, dizzyness, headaches tired all the time and cry at anything, im really confused if this is normal to have a period like this after a mc, i went to see the nurse yesterday she took blood to see if i was anemic or had thyroid problems but all came back okay today. Also in my urine there are white floaty bits like skin or tissue. Do you think these symptoms are caused by my hormones trying to go back to normal? any advice is appreciated x

Oh my god!!

I couldve written your post myself...so many similar things even down to dates and symptoms since MC! I dont have any answers for you but would love to read what people say about your post!!

x x

Out of curiosity, did you take a HPT to make sure it wasn't showing + after you mc before using the OPK's??? Hopefully there ISN'T anything remaining from the m/c but that CAN show a + OPK. I have NO clue what for sure is going on- but I've read SO many stories of AF being so crazy and weird after a m/c .. I wonder for myself what my 1st AF will be like. I've heard some women do bleed around O time- maybe that's it too? I'm not sure! Hormones can be crazy~ I have a love/hate relationship with them! :) They are great bc they HELP you get pregnant- but they are also NOT so great for a TON of reasons too. Lots of hugs dear! :hugs:

I sort of have the feeling that maybe it was the last of the miscarriage still, as pp said did you get a -ive hpt before you got +ive opk's. I get lines on OPK's all the time but rarely would you get 2 or 3 days of +ive ie darker than the control line.

Hi thank you for your replies .........after the MC i had my bloods done 7 days later and they were back to normal prepregnancy level of HCG but no i didnt check with a pregnancy test, im just so confused, but will keep this thread posted with my TTC update........ x x x x

Hi Again, well im 6 days of estimated period date and i dont know if im having early symptoms or just driving myself insane..........

i should of ovulated approx 6th - 9 th march due to mc im a little out with dates , i had in the first week of march clear cm, then approx 6-7th march i had fairly prominent white cm (sorry if tmi), then since the 12th March i am weeing every hour nearly and its not just a trickle, then last night i had to pee at 2am, ive got heartburn that makes ot hard to swallow as it feels like i have something stuck in my windpipe, also i am having some rather weird pains in lower area not cramp but more of a stabbing pain doesnt hurt just uncomfy.

how soon does a pregnancy affect your bladder? maybe ive caught a chill and thats why im weeing a lot?

would love to hear any comments - thank you x x

Peeing a lot was one of the first symptoms I had.. your uterus is starting to expand which makes you feel like you have to pee more- could be a very good sign!!

Thankyou for that ......there is hope then .....will keep posting xx

Unfortunately I had a missed Miscarriage back in January. I was 9 weeks pregnant, baby died at 6 weeks 3 days. We actualy had a scan at 6 weeks 2 days and we saw a strong heartbeat. It was heartbreaking to think my little angel dies only 1 day later.

Problem is I havn't had a period yet. I had a d&c on the 12th Jan. I bled for only a day or 2 and no bleeding since. Its been a long 9 weeks. My husband and I are so eager for my cycle to get back to normal. I have never wished for a period more- I have tested and unfortunatley got a BFN.

Anyone else out there experienced this??? Lots of love to all who have lost :nope:xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->