TTC after baby died

kjd2810

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm a new user to this site, but read the threads all the time during my last pregnancy. Was a great source of information and comfort

I had our DS by crash section after an abruption at 33+5 last year. He was starved of oxygen and died when he was a week old :cry:

We also have our DD, nearly 11 now!

We are TTC, and I am 13dpo - but too scared to take hpt. Anyone else been in our position?

So sorry to hear about your DS.
Didn't want to R+R, but have not been in your situation.
Big hugs :hugs: and good luck TTC. x

hey hun im ttc after a lloss in may and am now 10dpo scared to test too

Hello honey, I'm sorry about your DS.
I am too ttc after my loss last month, it's been 35 days and no sign of AF.. So hoping a miracle has happened.
Will be testing either today or tomorrow, when ever I book up the courage.
Wishing you the best hun.. Good luck xx

Thanks for your posts ladies, it's just good to know that there is support out there.

I think I will test tomorrow, will let you know.

Good luck ttc guys xx

Just wanted to say Good Luck for the hpt test

I hope you get the outcome you want

xxxxxxx

Hi guys,

I'm a new user to this site, but read the threads all the time during my last pregnancy. Was a great source of information and comfort

I had our DS by crash section after an abruption at 33+5 last year. He was starved of oxygen and died when he was a week old :cry:

We also have our DD, nearly 11 now!

We are TTC, and I am 13dpo - but too scared to take hpt. Anyone else been in our position?

hey welcome :D
i am so sorry for your loss i cannot imagine what you are going through much love & :hug:

I am TTC after mmc in May... DH and I had been TTC for a year before i fell pregnant. I am 11dpo and cannot wait to test! that isnt the scary part for me now itll be when i get that positive ill freak out and be nervous for the first half of the pregnancy cos i had a m/c at 12 weeks before i fell preg with my son...

wishing you the best of luck and i can guarantee you will find lots of comfort from the ladies off b&b.. i know i have

xxx

:wave:

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your son. I am not quite in that situation as I lost Isabella early in the 2nd trimester. That was the 13th March and I am now 4 weeks.

I hope that you get a speedy bfp.

Thanks for all the lovely messages, I'm so glad a joined now:thumbup: xx

hi im desperate to have another baby, i recently losy my baby boy aiden 8 weeks ago. i have polycistic ovaries and need as much info as i can get on what are the best things i can do or purchase to help me conceive. thanks naomi.xx

ive been on maca root powder (google it) to finally fall pregnant 3 months ago but it ended in m/c so im back on it againand hoping ths month is a bFP again... i feel good about this month so id highly recomend it

its basically a food group, natural/herbal powder that can be taken 2 tsp a day it builds up your vitamins and minerals your body needs to produce progesterone and keep baby... i got lazy last time and stopped taking it but its fine to keep taking during prenancy but i will warn it tastes revolting i have to have it in a smoothy everyday so couldnt keep it up during my pregnancy as it makes me feel so sick lol

:bfn: :cry:

But still no sign of AF, so trying to stay positive

Hi. I haven't visited this section much but stumbled accross Your post. It would appear that Our situations are pretty similar. I lost My Son Bradley on October 24th 2009 due to a complete placental abruption. He was born fast asleep. DH and I have a 23 month old Son but have been TTC ( Not for very long and not very hard (lol ) but a BFP would be very welcomed?? I'm rambling now but just wanted to introduce Myself and My circumstances really. I notice that since this post You tested Negative ( sorry Hun... best of Luck for the future though and hope a BFP is on its way ) I am 2-3 days late this month, but like You were. I am terrified to test. I have a lot going on in My life right now, so I'm putting it down to stress - I very much doubt that I am pregnant!!?? I normally post in the 'stillbirth, neonatal loss and SIDS section' Don't know if You've visited yet but the Girls there are amazing and very supportive if You feel that might help? Keep Us posted and Good Luck TTC ( Hopefully the test might show a negative because it is very early days? )

:hugs: To You and :hugs: to Your Angel xxx

Incidentally did You ever get a reason for the abruption?

Hi Babyherd

Thanks for the post hun. I,m a newuser, so have not really found my way around yet. Any chance you can point me in the right direction of 'stillbirth, neonatal loss and SIDS section'. Am surprisingly bad at navigating this site :blush:

:nope: AF came today, but at least it means we can get on with the next round of trying. I'm sorry to hear about Bradley - how are you doing? We lost Ethan in September 09. We never got a reason for the abruption, Dr said it was just one of those things. I was in hospital anyway, because they were concerned that the cord wasn't working properly. Had a steroid shot and then my waters broke in the night.

We not been trying long, to be fair my cycle has only just settled down anyway. Good luck ttc, lets hope we get there at the same time and can POAS to support each other :haha:

Yeah, No problem I am a complete technophobe so can just about find my way around but here goes....

Scroll to the bottom of the Homepage, click on 'sitemap' which is the 5th option along on the right hand side.
The different forums are highlighted in Black. 4th Down is ' Loss support Forums ' and 'STILLBIRTH, NEONATAL LOSS AND SIDS' is the 3rd down. Double click on this and it will bring up all of the recent threads.
To start your own thread and / or introduce Yourself - go to the top of this page where it says: ' View full version ' double click ' Stillbirth, neonatal loss and SIDS' Which is highlighted in Blue. Underneath is an icon / option 'NEW THREAD ' click this and type away........ We're a small group ( fortunately ) but the Ladies there are wonderful. Quite a few are pregnant again and some TTC after their losses. The forum has been a Godsend to Me. I went to the SANDS Memorial in Stafford a few weeks since and a few of Us met up-they were all wonderful ( Where are You from? ) A few of Us also keep intouch on Facebook ( if that's Your thing???? )
Hope this helps???? It sounds a lot more complicated than it is ( lol I've probably made it more confusing ) Looking forward to getting to know You better. and yes a BFP at the same time would be great.
Speak soon,
Janine :kiss:

i have just recently joined also...myself and my husband had a baby girl in 2008, she passed away from Sudden Infant Death syndrome when she was 2 month old...it has taken time , and i actually thought it would take longer for us to TTC, as she was the love of my life, our only child :( i certainly understand

i know how you feel , and your not alone . :)

xxxx

hi im desperate to have another baby, i recently losy my baby boy aiden 8 weeks ago. i have polycistic ovaries and need as much info as i can get on what are the best things i can do or purchase to help me conceive. thanks naomi.xx

go to your doctor hun, and tell them about you P.O's, he/she will give you the best info on TTC :)

sorry for your loss xxx

I am also in the same position you are in. My son was full term, but he passed at just four days. (undiagnosed heart problem) We are currently trying again.I had a miscarriage a year before, so we thought as long as he was born all our fears would be banished, but sadly that was not to be. NOW we worry that we'll be stressed next time throughout and AFTER birth also... which is hard not to do, but a reality most people do not have to think about. It's very difficult but I hope you can still find the joy of celebrating your next pregnancy and overcome your natural fears. I'm available for a chat anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->