TTC after cerazette. Positive OPK and spotting

TTCno4

Reaction score
Hi all, newbie here. I came off the pill (cerazette) about 3 weeks ago. A week later I had some spotting, passed a couple small clots, some more spotting then nothing. This was all in the same day. Since then I’ve had cramping on and off. Started using clear blue digital ovulation tests on Tuesday (now Thursday) with a negative on Tuesday, flashing face yesterday am and flashing face this am and pm. Also today I’ve been cramping with some brown/pink discharge. can I be OV already so soon after coming off BC?

Yeah it’s possible, everyone is different some people it takes a while to get out your system others it doesn’t. Good luck

Yeah it’s possible, everyone is different some people it takes a while to get out your system others it doesn’t. Good luck

Thank you. The cramping is quite intense at times. I’m not holding any hopes for this month though as I only have one Fallopian tube so it depends what ovary has released the egg

Thank you. The cramping is quite intense at times. I’m not holding any hopes for this month though as I only have one Fallopian tube so it depends what ovary has released the egg
I had a lot of cramping when I came off it too, took 6 weeks for me to get a period after coming off pill so don’t panic if you don’t get one straight away, as soon as I had my period my cycle was like clockwork just may take a few weeks to get out your system or you may just go back to your normal cycle either way good luck and hope you get your bfp soon x

Totally possible! I got my first period 4 days after IUD removal, ovulated CD25 then period came 14 days later. Keeping testing you should get a surge (solid smiley) in the next day or two then ovulation is 12-48hrs after first surge. Good luck for your first cycle xx

Thanks ladies. Finally got my solid smiley today after 6 days of flashing smileys ☺️ DTD last night so hopefully Im not going to ovulate from the ovary with the missing Fallopian tube and there’s some strong little swimmers already working their way to their destination

Thanks ladies. Finally got my solid smiley today after 6 days of flashing smileys ☺️ DTD last night so hopefully Im not going to ovulate from the ovary with the missing Fallopian tube and there’s some strong little swimmers already working their way to their destination
Good luck!

I had a lot of cramping when coming off cerazette, really bad down to my knees like labour pain cramping and pain both sides in ovaries, this was 2 months in a row and settle by 3rd cycle. I wish I knew that before going on bc.

I had a lot of cramping when coming off cerazette, really bad down to my knees like labour pain cramping and pain both sides in ovaries, this was 2 months in a row and settle by 3rd cycle. I wish I knew that before going on bc.
It’s horrendous. Seems to have settled now thankfully but now I’m overcome with fatigue and terrible mood swings. Never going back on hormonal bc again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->