TTC (After IUD Removal) Buddies?

j_cmakeab2009

Reaction score
I had an IUD removed 8/5/09 after having it for 6 years after my daughter was born. Anyone interested in tagging along with me? My cycle is all out of whack only TTC cycle #2 for me as far as charting and I chart on 28 Days. First month was only 21 days work of a cycle and right now I am on day 30 but have been cramping for the past 4 days on and off and after bding so not sure what is going on. No AF and no BFP yet so a bit worried. I don't take any meds except prenatals for the vitamins and I do BBT and check CM and cervix to see where and when ovulation is occurring. I am still new to learning how to chart. So if you want to keep this thread going and chat back and forth I would love that!

Hiya,
Just thought I would say hi :flower:
I have had coils after my babies, and had a normal one removed in May to try for another baby.
I have had regular 28 day cycles, not very clear results on the ov tests so trying the smiley face ones this month, its day 10 today so started testing today.
I cant chart as I am up and down in the night for my 20 month daughter who is a restless sleeper and all it takes is to be up at 6am for her and then that messes up my temps if i go back to bed and get up at 7, so not a realistic one for me really!

I am also on the preggy vits, taking a conception one at moment but when that runs out just going for the normal preggy ones.

That is it really, my hubby has a bad back so it does add to being harder to conceive, i am ov testing so i dont need to hurt him without baby making cause as this month he is in spasm and its bad!

Chat soon,

:baby:thinkpink xx

I am now on my TWW. I also did the smiley face one and it made me so happy when I saw it hahah! I even woke my husband up! I took evening primrose oil along with B6 this cycle and I had more EWCM which is the good stuff so I think my cycle is more on track. Temp spiked this morning which is about right on time. I am counting down to test so still have 9 days before I will let myself test! How are you? Where are you at on your cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->