Ttc after losing 6 mo baby and 1 mc

Kerrinan

Reaction score
Hi
I didn't know where to start. I've been ttc for over a year after losing a six month old baby girl to cancer. I conceived a year ago but had a mc at 6 wks. I hAve not been able to conceive since. I'm stArting to worry something is wrong with me. I am thinking of getting help from my md. I need to make the first step but I dont want to take meds and hormones and stuffs like that yet. Will appreciAte your pov and if u have any advice. Thank u.

Hello :flower:

I'm so so sorry for your losses. I cannot imagine what you have been through over the last couple of years. :hugs:

In terms of TTC again I can only ask what have you tried? Are you using opks, temping, charting etc? Are you cycles regular?

There are a wealth of natural fertility aids which would be a good starting place. Off the top of my head you could try agnus castus and/or soy isoflavins. There are a number of threads on the forum about both of these things and a google search is always a good place to start!

Are you taking vitamins, folic acid etc?

I hope you find some answers soon.

:hugs:

I'm incredibly sorry for all that you've gone through!!! :hugs:

I think I would probably go to the doctor just to get some blood work done and everything checked out .. can't hurt at all. Also, there are some fertility meds such as Femara that honestly have no real side effects at all- I just finished taking it a couple of weeks ago. Plus you could always have an IUI done without medication. So there ARE things you can do that won't affect you too much and are pretty easy on the body. Lots of dust for you my dear! :dust:

hI,
I am sorry for your losses, how dreadful. Youve been through a lot it could be the stress and upset thats causing the delay in concieving again. It might help to look after yourself in as much as treat yourself to things to make you feel pampered (although they wont take away the grief) I go to a turkish baths and swimming to help in first 2 wks of cycle, its not too expensive where I live.
I had an early mc which is nothing compared to loosing a 6 mth old. I have 2 daughters already. I found going to health food shops and researching supplements etc a good way to focus on something in a positive way. I read a book called the fertility diet which had so much helpful advice and I have been taking a few bits and bobs to help with egg quality etc this is my 5th cycle and I concieved within 2 mths all other times so I am putting it down to stressing about it as that is the only difference from before. I recon your thoughts can have a massive part in fertility. Loads of ppl say that the mth they dont try it happens.
Anyway I take -:
wheatgrass to alkalise
royal jelly for the b vitamin content and improving egg quality
pregnacare mulit vit and omega 3
then i have himalayan rock salt sole each morning along with a fertility smoothie.

If nothing else I feel healthy and have not had any of the bugs the others had picked up.

I hope you get your bfp soon.x

I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. My son was 10 mos and 29 days when he passed away in January and life has been hard. I totally understand what you are going through. Hopefully you and I both get our bfp's sooner rather than later. If you ever need to chat or feel down inbox me. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->