TTC after loss in June

becs74

Reaction score
Hi

I need a moan. I feel so sorry for my other half, one minute im fine, the next minute in tears. He has been great through everything and I know it has effected him so much aswell

I miscarried back in June. It was mine/our first baby and sadly the pregnancy only lasted 6.5 weeks. We are trying again, but I work away during the week, so very difficult getting the right date and the right time. I am so fed up when every month that dreaded period still arrives and why are so many of my friends announcing their pregnancies!!!! It seems to be everytime I go to tescos, I end up following a pregnant woman round with my trolley, everytime I turn round there is someone pregnant

I feel im starting to go mad!!

sorry to hear of your loss :( I know what you mean about the madness......I think it is natural after what we go through month after month.

I just keep telling myself "a day at a time" and there's not much more we can do!!!

xxx

Im sorry ((hugs)) I also miscarried in June, I was 8 weeks. Since my miscarriage I have been getting AF every 2 weeks :(. I havent even ovulated. I finally got a positive opk today (first one since miscarriage) so hopefully I will be in the tww soon.

So sorry for your loss, I know exactly how your feeling, TTC after M/C is so so hard and seems EVERYONE is pregnant, I find myself staring at strangers bumps, some people must think I'm slightly mad!

Good luck, I hope its not to long until you get your wonderful BFP.xxxx

I am so sorry for your loss hun, but I know exactly how you feel. My other half probably thinks I'm mental! I am up and down, ok for ages then in floods of tears again, especially as you said the period arrives and you are just so upset and gutted, it takes me a week or so to come to terms with it every month. I miscarried in March and since then my neice has been born, friends have fell pregnant and my boss is about to have her baby around my orginial due date. I know what you mean it seems like everyone pregnant is being pushed in my face! Places like tescos are a nightmare its preggas and baby galore!
I hope you are feeling better, moaning on here is good for you and everyone knows your pain. Its normal to have these moods, its something we will never get over just maybe come to terms with one day. Good luck xxx

Thank you for all your kind words, fingers crossed we all get some goodness soon. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->