TTC after Loss of my baby boy over a year ago

Hevzii&JayJay

Trying for our 1st BFP!!
Reaction score
Heyy

So myself and my darling OH are trying for a baby, my little angel was with a different guy and i am finding the process really stressful, i dont want to lose another bubykins

I seem to find myself crying alot about it and having sleepless nights, i dont know what i would do if i lost another :'(

We have been TTC FOR 2 Months now and nothing as yet :( i just wanna get pregnant so bad im getting frustrated with myself because i feel like its my fault that i lost my baby :'(

Just need some support :'( (im so silly im crying now just writing all of this)

:hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss! It was not your fault though!!!!

I think all of us go through highs and lows after going through a loss. It is ok to cry!

Best of luck on your TTC journey!

I'm sorry for your loss :hugs:

mcs aren't something we can prevent unfortunately, or something we cause so dont beat yourself up x

You are 2 months in ttc. How long did it take last time? If you want to 'step it up' a notch you could try something like the cbfm to give you a helping hand

gl hun x

Thank you for the support ladies :) it means a lot me and OH spoke about this the other day and he has helped me out so much.

Good Luck to you both :) xx

Hope you are ok hun, it is a very stressful thing ttc after a loss, this is the best place to vent! Good luck xx

Just wanted to say that I feel exactly the same way, had an MC over a year ago with a different guy and all. It is really hard for me to think about and still often brings tears to my eyes... actually had a bit of a breakdown moment with him the other night, bc even though I'm not currently PG I am worried about having another MC. Sometimes I think that it terrifies me more than anything.

So you're not alone :heart:

Just wanted to say that I feel exactly the same way, had an MC over a year ago with a different guy and all. It is really hard for me to think about and still often brings tears to my eyes... actually had a bit of a breakdown moment with him the other night, bc even though I'm not currently PG I am worried about having another MC. Sometimes I think that it terrifies me more than anything.

So you're not alone :heart:

Aww im sorry to here that hun i often find myself in tears too :'( its just so unfair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->