TTC after Loss

tiedtheknot08

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!

I lost my sweet baby boy 4/23/11, I went into premature labor and hospital staff advised me that he would not resuscitate him because he was only 21 weeks & 4 days... :cry:

After my 6 week check up doctor told me that I had a polyp in my uterus and it needed to be removed. It's out & now waiting to heal. Hoping to start trying at the end of August.

hiya, i'am so so sorry for your loss that must have been so heartbreaking. To be that far on to deliver but not far enough for him to be saved, cant put into words anything that sounds good enough to say to you except sorry.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Here as an ear to listen or a sholder to cry on :hugs: :hugs:

I am sorry for your loss too. I know how much it hurts you as a mother. But then, I am glad that you consider another TTC. Just stay healthy and I do believe things will get better soon. Keep us posted here!
:happydance:

Lots of hugs!!! I lost my baby boy in June. It is an awful thing to go through. We are here when you need us, and here to offer support!! There is a 2nd trimester Loss sub forum here as well. You should come join us. Hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->