TTC After Miscarrige?

mummytobekim

Reaction score
Hello found out yesterday i had a miscarrige :( how soon after a miscarrige can i try again? is there anyone that caught straight away with no complications? or is it best to wait for a period then try? xxx

Sorry for your loss :(

I just miscarried on Friday and I am wanting to try again right away as well. I've heard that you can try right away if you didn't have any complications with mc. Also heard that most doctors want you to wait till after your first period because trying to determine your dates would be too hard. I suggest talking to your doctor though.

Sorry to hear of your loss xx

I have heard of a lot of people trying straight away and a lot waiting for period first. I was recommended to wait but I think the main reason they say to wait is for emotional reasons and dating of a new pregnancy not that there is a greater risk of miscarriage.

It also depends, if natural miscarriage like what I had, I think it is not AS important to wait for a period. If a d and c maybe it will take a little longer.

But bascially if you have stopped bleeding for at least a few days and you get a negative preg test then physically it is safe to try. After that it is a personal decision.

My hcg was always low and I got a neg preg test and stopped bleeding soon enough. So I decided to go for it.

Hope you are feeling ok and soon it will start to get easier x

I had my ERPC on 23/02/2011

I my bleeding has now pretty much stopped and i guess me and DH could start to have some bedtime fun again! :)

I think it is really up to you. I would give yourself a bit of time to heal emotionally and physically. I am also going to try to drop a dress size before TTC again - as a PCOS sufferer I know that that should give my body a good kick in the right direction!

So its really up to you and your situation when you start trying.

Sorry for your loss hun
I had a MC last month and decided to try as soon as, AF came exactly a month after the MC, which suprised me.
It is possible to catch straight after, that's what we were hoping for.
Stay positive :) it might happen, and if it doesn't, don't worry about it will happen when your body is ready :)
Xx

sos for loss..
i stopped bleeding and neg tests so dtd couple of nights ago..i had erpc last week..
gl to u x

so sorry for your loss, how far along were you? i had an early mc a couple of years ago in which i lost my baby naturally at 5 weeks, i never waited for my next period and it never came!!! i got caught straight after and i have a very happy healthy little girl, however i had a mmc in dec 10 and had to have a d&c and was told to wait at least one cyle which i have done, it all depends on when you and your partner are ready, i wish you all the best, look ater you first xx

Thankyu for all ur messages, i not to sure how far i was, either 2-3 weeks or 5-6 weeks ive finished bleading now, so gona try for a baby again & hopefully it wil go beta this time and il have a baby :) xxx

sorry for ur loss,i MC 26/12011 @ 6+5 wks complete MC.:bfp: 5/3/2011
No af between so its def possible :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"