TTC after natural MC ( hopeful )

louise1608

2nd tri :)
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum but reading it was a constant source of inspiration during my miscarriage 2 months ago!

The reason for my post now is for a little advice... I know there have been a million posts on it before, I've read them :blush: but none of them are quite like what I experienced... I hate to be one of those people wondering if everyone was an implantation bleed...but humour me :)

So I had my miscarriage 2 months ago...I took the advice of my midwife and decided to wait until I had one normal AF before TTC again. AF came right on time about 4 weeks about the MC was over and lasted about 5 days... so we decided to start trying again that month as everything seemed back to normal! We BD'd almost everyday during the week I suspected to be ovulating (I dont use predicters) - about 5 days after the last time we did the deed I had a slight brown spotting in my knickers (TMI warning) - it was thick but very light, hardly anything at all... a little stringy when I wiped so I guess it was thick clear CM tinged with brown... it was not enough to require even a pantyliner, lasted for 2 days and thats it. I have had no more bleeding/spotting since then and that was a week ago.. my AF is due around the 5/7th february, so the spotting was over a week before it was even due...Could it have been implantation?

The last time I was pregnant I had no symptoms other than being really tired which I'm feelin right now.. I don't want to get my hopes up too high though..anyone else experienced this? and when did you get your bfp? :)

:dust:

firstly im so sorry for your loss hun xxx
im not sure, it could be implantation, the only way to know would be to wait and see if she comes or you get your BFP!
good luck!! :dust:

i too am sorry for your loss hun xx
my advice would be to not get your hopes up just yet (sorry hun ) i had what i thought to be implantation bleeding last month 5days before af due then af came but then i could be wrong and it could be implantation for you xx ive my fingers crossed tightly hope you get your bfp!! xx

Hi girls, thank you for your replies :) I know I shouldnt get my hopes up but its hard when you want something so badly! I was naughty this morning and took a test...it was just a cheapo one from ebay though but turned out BFN... AF due in a few days so if it doesnt show ill try again with a better brand!

Sounds like 1st little bleed was ovulation and 2nd one could have been IB.
Ive my fingers and toes crossed for you hun xxx

BTW, I always got a few BFNs before I got positives.

I think I had IB about 10 DPO but it was pink & the size of a penny on the tissue.

Another BFN today... still no sign of the witch, will keep you updated :) I still have hope whilever she doesnt show!

That's the hard part about TTC after a MC, your body changes so much! I used to be so in tune with everything, and now I'm lost. I'm using OPKs this month so hopefully we catch the eggy. I hope you get your BFP!

I did have implantation bleeding with my PG, so I'm hoping that's what it is for you!

Hi again girls, thank you all so much for your well wishes! Unfortunately AF showed her ugly face this morning so this is not my month! Will hopefully have better luck next month, gl to all of you ttc and lots of babydust to you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->