TTC after nexplanon implant

Mrs_Wright

Reaction score
Me and Hubby have been NTNP because we don't want to do temping etc.. But I had my implant taken out 4 weeks ago tomorrow, Iv had symptoms but las night got a bfn :( anyone know how long I should wait to test again?! Or when I should expect AF to arrive?

Hiya,

I had my nexplanon implant removed in June, but we only started TTC after AF returned, so cant help with the pregnancy testing bit. But my AF returned exactly 28 days/4 weeks after removal. Maybe give it a few more days then test again if AF still doesnt show? Good Luck x

Thank you, sometimes I wish we had done that lol, I just want either AF to arrive or a bfp, just so I know what's going on! Preferably bfp tho lol x

Good Luck :) fingers crossed you get a BFP. My friend got pregnant before AF returned after implant removal x

Hi there. I'm also ntnp for bubba number 2 and have only just had my implant removed Thursday but I have been reading up a lot on pregnancy after implant removal and it really does vary but there have been a lot of ladies who have gone on to have pregnancy symptoms only to have AF arrive or fall before there first AF. I think maybe just hold out a few more days maybe another week then if still no sign of anything, test. The last time I had my implant, my AF just came back bang on schedule 4 weeks after removal. Good luck for a BFP. x

My Af took almost 4 weeks to return (longest 4 weeks ever!) could possibly be AF kicking in if you haven't ovulated at all, but could also be pregnancy as your fertility returns straight away so who knows! Exciting. Test in a few more days xxxx

I feel so sick!! Iv had increased CM, and boobs a slightly tender, and I keep going light headed.. But don't know if that's my hormones getting back to normal!
It's 4 weeks tomorrow since I got it removed, so I may give it a couple of days or so and then test again! I feel abit like I did when I was first pregnant with J, so here's hoping for a bfp..
Good luck to all of you :flower: x

I'm on week 13/14 of having my implant removed. still no period :( I've been told I have to wait until October to have it looked at.
I so desperately want either my BFP or AF lol at the moment I dont care which. just want to know whats going on!

hope its not the same for you and that AF shows up soon.
as a sidenote, the pregnancy symptoms are very common after the implant, as your body adapts to the hormone change. although that's not to say they couldnt be genuine symptoms

Oh gosh Hun, that must be so annoying! Hope you get either one or the other soon! I'm going to test again towards the end of the week, and if its a bfn again I think I'm just going to wait and see if AF arrives.. I just hope it's a bfp!
BiL and his Gf have just found out they are expecting, so wouldbe nice to be pregnant at the same time as them! Even tho it will be mine and hubby's second and their first! :flower:

hello :wave: i had my implant out 13 days ago still no sign of af :(

i think AF may be on her way! 14 weeks after implant lol hooray!

4 weeks after implant removal, tested this morning, bfn again :(
Destiny - glad something's finally happening! Hopefully it will help you keep track of things now :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->