Ttc after stillbirth

eviestar

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here and just thought I'd share my story. I have a 2 year old daughter and I had another daughter who would have been due 29/01/2011 but sadly she was stillborn on 17/09/2010 at 20+6 due to a heart condition called ebsteins at a severe level. She also had a tumour on her spine. We have been given the all clear to ttc again, am currently about 10dpo but I don't think this is our month. Am due af between 28th-30th dec anyone else testing then too?

So very sorry for your loss! good luck with ttc, fx it is your month that would be a brilliant NY pressie!
I am testing on the 8th if I can hold out that long!

Hi, thanks for replying! Thankyou and gd luck to you too! It's driving me crazy having to wait, I tested yesterday n got bfn so I think I'm out :( if af doesn't show il test on the 8th with you?!

Hi there.
Welcome to the forum! I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. My baby was due on 21/01/2011, so next month will be difficult for both of us.
I really hope you get your New Year BFP!!
FXd and lots of :dust: for you Hun
xx

Hi, thankyou, I'm sorry for your loss too. Yes fingers crossed! I'm testing tomorrow with fmu so hopefully il get a bfp x when are you due to test?

so sorry to hear of the loss of your baby girl :hugs: There is a 2nd tri loss section or stillbirth/neonatal loss and sids section which both have TTCAL (trying to conceive after loss) support threads if you find them more usful/can relate more? as this section is used mainly by people trying after a MC. :hugs: wishing you all the best and hope you get your :bfp: very soon xxx

Ooh! good luck with testing tomorrow!
I am not testing til 15th Jan. Am so desperate for a BFP before my Angel Baby's due date
xx

Hi, thanks I might pop over to there n take a look :) x gd luck with testing then, I know how you feel I so miss being pregnant x

Thankyou, and you. Let me know how it turns out for you! Babydust xx

I will. It wont be til mid January though.
Let me know if you get your BFP tomorrow
:dust:

woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:
been thinking of you all day, Hun. waiting for you to meassage me!
congratulations, you sooo deserve it!
Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months!
xx

Thankyou! Hope you get your bfp very soon!! Let me know xx

Awwww CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
It's so nice to hear a good news story.
HAve everything crossed for you too shelleney xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads