ttc and i am grandma. anyine else our there?

stickybean4

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I was just wondering if there any other ladies out there who are grandmas and are still ttc.

Yes! I'm a new grandma. I'm 39 and have a 4 month old granddaughter and just now TTC with my husband. Nice to know I'm not alone! How old is/are your grandchild(ren)?

Hi. I thought I was the only crazy one. Lol. Im 38 almost 39. I have 4 children my three boys are 19,
18, 17 and my daughter is 9 monthes. I have one granddaughter who is 7 monthes. I want one more baby before I'm in my early forties. Nope you are not alone. How old are your children. How do you feel about being a young grandma. I love it, I just Love seeing my daughter and granddaughter playing together. I never thought I would see that. I was only kidding about the crazy part. But you should see peoples faces when I say Im trying for more. Good luck on your TTC journey fellow TTC grandma. : )
Keep me posted. Maybe we should be TTC buddies.

That's wonderful! I have two girls- 18 and 16, and one granddaughter who is 4 months. I absolutely LOVE being a grandma!! It's very special and I am truly blessed. My friends tease me and call me sexy Grandma. LOL To be honest I was dreading it, but now I know it is such a blessing!!

I haven't really shared the fact that my hubby and I are TTC yet... This is our first time and I just don't know if I'm still able?? I guess time will tell. I just got the Taking Charge of Your Fertility Book. Have you read that?

Hi Lilcow mama. How are you doing. I did read that book a few years back. I think I almost read and googled almost everything on trying to concieve. I got pregnant with my three boys so easily. My daughter took four years. I don't have time on my side anymore. So I hope this one happens sooner. I did get pregnant in June, our first month of trying again, but lost the bb at 10 weeks. This was my 2nd cycle of trying since the mc. My cycle started on Monday so I should be gearing up to go again around the 18 th. Where are you on your cycle. I hope we get our bfp soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->