TTC and Mammograms

Lulu719

Reaction score
So I just started seeing a new doctor and she wants me in for a mammogram to look at an area that she thought seemed dense (I'm young, but family history...). (It's an area that my previous dr. has also looked at and cleared, so I'm not actually too worried about it. I think she just wants to clear it for herself.)

Anyhow - due to a cancellation they got me in for next week. Trouble is I'm in my tww currently; had I known I'd need a mammo we probably wouldn't have tried this month. So I rescheduled it for the end of Jan.

Here's where I'd love some advice... if it turns out I'm not pregnant after this TWW (which honestly I think the chances are slim, just want to be safe), would you continue TTC in the meantime? I've got 2 cycles before the appt where we could try & be out of the TWW. Or would you pause TTC altogether until after the mammo?

Has anyone else had to deal with this? (Also - I discussed TTC with the new dr. at the same appt so it's not like she doesn't know we are trying.) Grrr.... just another level of stress I could do without.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->