TTC and need some help from you BFP ladies!

pinkribbon

Mum of 3 boys
Reaction score
I hope it's alright to post here cause I think this is where I'm likely to get the most help...

My period is Sept was 11th-15th, and Oct's was 1st-5th. Meaning there were 15 days between the two. Since Oct's started on the 1st, it means it's been 29 days since the start of my period. Normally my cycles aren't this long, I'm sure there are normally 21 days between bleeds. Stupid me got a new diary and threw out the old one, forgetting that's where I'd noted all my periods. *sigh*

Anyways, question. I took a test on Saturday (24th) and I got what is either an evap line, or a very faint positive. It was blue dye and I've heard that's bad, so I went and bought a first reponse one today and tested with that. It looks to me like a BFN. I'm so confused. I've had cramps and a tightening feeling for a few weeks now, white cm, sore boobs... but still no AF.

I was wondering if any pregnant ladies could shed some light on this? Should I give up hope or what? I know it could be delayed due to stress, but my period seems a bit out of whack in Sept.... 15 days between Sept and Oct bleeds looks a bit wierd.

I also had very strong cramping (felt like very bad PMS, like AF was deffo coming, although I knew this couldn't be right 'cause I'd only had a period 5 days ago) on the 10th. The only reason I remember the date is because it was my cousin's birthday, and I had to leave her celebrations early because the cramping got too uncomfortable.

Did anyone get a BFP later than the norm? I feel so depressed right now 'cause I can't figure out what's up.:nope:

Sorry I might not be of much help, but I didn't want to read and run!

I would suggest giving it a few more days and test again if AF has not shown up, if still BFN then maybe you should go to docs, they could do a blood test to check if you are pregnant, if not then you can discuss with them what could be causing the iregular periods and pain.

Although I have never had it myself, some people experience cramps when they are ovulating so could be this? But I don't think ov cramps are normally that bad.

Im sure others will be able to give you more advice.....hope you manage to figure out whats going on! :hugs:

Hi hun, I'd also suggest giving it a few more days :hugs:

Do you think the cramping was ovulation pain?

Lots of things can delay ovulation & make your cycle longer.

My cycles often vary in length, so I use ovulation tests to keep track of when I'm fertile :)

Have you recently come off the pill/implant/injection or anything like that?

:hug:

Thanks for the responses guys. Unfortunately AF came to get me in the middle of last night, and I ended up awake most of the night cuddled up with a hot water bottle. :nope:

I think i'm going to take your advice dan-o and start using ovulation tests. Maybe my body was just playing tricks on me this month. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->