TTC and very confused, need advice...

sunbrown

Reaction score
hello ladies, I am new to this site but I have been reading so many of your experiences from a long time and even got emotional with many of your stories,

I am 25 years old and have been married since 28 september last year,
we started to try for a baby last month, my period was very organized every 28 days never 1 day late but the last 3 months it was very different.

one time it was 10 days late then came really dry and different in color I tested but it was :bfn: . and a negative test devistates me.

the second time which is last month, it was also one week late but I had no pms at all no bloating no breast tenderness nothing, I tested on due date but got a :bfn: , one week later I felt cramping which was really different and new to me and AF was light bleeding compared to my other AFs and short (only 3 days though I normally have it for a week.)

now I am late again (one week) I have some symptoms which are breast soreness, white discharge which is confusing me to the point that I think it is AF but when I check it is only discharge no smell or anything wierd (sorry TMI), and about my bbt, now I don't normally chart regularly but when I chart it is between 97.1 and 98.0 but I have been charting for two days now and it was 98.78 yesterday and 98.42 today while I supposed to have my AF at any time now.

I am terrified of testing and getting a :bfn: it always ruins me :sad1:

I need help can you advice me. :cry:

I'm sorry your cycles have become difficult; mine have been like that since I started TTC. I wonder if it's the stress we put on ourselves!

I think though the only thing you can do is take a test. I appreciate how heartbreaking it is to get a :bfn: but being in limbo like this is so hard as well. As you are a week late the test should be accurate and it sounds promising that your temp is remaining high!

Good luck hun xx

I'm sorry your cycles have become difficult; mine have been like that since I started TTC. I wonder if it's the stress we put on ourselves!

I think though the only thing you can do is take a test. I appreciate how heartbreaking it is to get a :bfn: but being in limbo like this is so hard as well. As you are a week late the test should be accurate and it sounds promising that your temp is remaining high!

Good luck hun xx

Thank you so much ,, it comfirts me to know that what is happening to me is not out of the ordinary, I think I will wait a couple of days and maybe test... hope I get a :bfp: this time.

My bbt is 98.78 again, I hope it is a good sign. What about your opinions ladies is it normal to have a high bbt with a 8 days late period or is it a sign of :bfp: I have no knowledge about pregnancy at all

Sounds like your cycles are changing. Since your temping do you know when you ovulated? That could help you decide if you should test or not.

As for them high temp, mine can stay high and drop on the day of AF. I had irregular cycles before DD but now they seem to be 28 days again.

Sounds like your cycles are changing. Since your temping do you know when you ovulated? That could help you decide if you should test or not.

As for them high temp, mine can stay high and drop on the day of AF. I had irregular cycles before DD but now they seem to be 28 days again.

I have no exact info about when I ovulated but I think I ovulated either very early or a little late cause I can feel ovulation pain very clearly when I ovulate, and I felt it twice, I don't know if its possible. .

And yesterday I spotted it was only a single spotting and didn't have any spotting later but I had a minor spotting after intercourse today which didn't continue ( again only a spot ) my breasts are still sore and bbt high I don't get what is happening to me it is the 9 th day no period.

If I was you I would wait until Tuesday as you mentioned you had a 10 day cycle before. Have you been temping this whole cycle? That could more or less tell you when your temperature started to rise. Are you using Fertile Friend or similar to record it? Anyway good luck in testing :)

If I was you I would wait until Tuesday as you mentioned you had a 10 day cycle before. Have you been temping this whole cycle? That could more or less tell you when your temperature started to rise. Are you using Fertile Friend or similar to record it? Anyway good luck in testing :)

yes I think I am waiting until saturday, it is better, I still have all the symptoms that I have mentioned before, and I have been temping for 5 days only, I used to forget to temp but I am trying not to forget this time, I use a calender that I can record all my symptoms on it thats all, thank you so much for your nice wishes :hugs: and I wish luck for all of you ladies :kiss:

I'm a little late, I know, but congrats on your :bfp:!!! :happydance: I've been scouring threads for women having similar experiences as me. I'm at the end of my 2WW and expecting the :witch: tomorrow... on Halloween :haha: My cycles have been pretty regular and similar the past few months I've been charting but this month was kind of "off" with a short 2 day menses, weird OPKs, random spotting and change in cervix and CM. I keep assuring myself that I'm just having a wonky cycle this time and :af: will arrive right on time... but a tiny piece of me prays I'm wrong...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->