TTC...are these actual symptoms??

emmilou

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!! :D This is my second month TTC with baby #2. I ovulated days 8 & 9 after my period (used a OPK test to make sure); this makes sense why I didn't get pregnant last month! Anyway...here are my symptoms so far...

1DPO- nothing.
2DPO- clear runny nose, sore throat, bloated! (fyi: didn't feel sick at all!)
3DPO- clear runny nose & sore throat again, had a stretching/cramping feeling in the middle of my uterus;very mild cramping.
4DPO- mild cramping today. CM was watery with a milky/light creme color (no smell).
5DPO (today)- thicker CM with a creamy/darker milky color (no smell).

*boobs do not hurt, but I heard this can occur after af is due.*

Any suggestions/comments is greatly appreciated!!! :thumbup:

The only symptom I felt was sore boobs at 10dpo and very faint positive at 11dpo. Good luck with getting your BFP x

Only symptom I had was horrible cramping (worse than usual pre AF craming) a few days b/4 AF was due. I don't know if you'd have any symptoms that would indicate pregnany until implantation happens which is typically 6-10 days after fertilization (if I'm remembering correctly). Good luck!!

Thank you!!! I'm hoping for a :bfp:!!!! When I was pregnant with my son (a little over 3 years ago) I didn't have any symptoms.

Just having major baby fever [-o<

When do you think I should start testing???

my main symptom was a lot of creamy cm and feeling wet all the time! and quite sore cramps early on!! xxx

I didn't get ANY symptoms until I was about 4.5 weeks. And that was very slight tender bbs, and increased fatigue. That was pretty much it. As week 5 came I started to get queasy from time to time.

I had no noticeable symptoms until about 6-7 weeks when the nausea made me decide to test. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->