TTC at 39 and very confused !

Gillnian

Reaction score
Hi All...have been following your threads for sooooo long and found everything so useful. Have had some laughs and shed a few tears along the way. I am so confused right now and this is my first post so apologies for no catchy pictures, jargon ..i dont even know the protocol on here so please be gentle :-(
I am 39 and have been TTC for 6 cycles. Am addicted to POAS so was, as usual, disheartened when at 14 dpo i still had nothing and as regular as clockwork AF showed later that day.
I had a light period for two days which wasn't just a 'smear' and it was enough to need some protection through the day. That said, it was all over and done with in 48 hours. Sorry for the graphics but my 'AF' was not pink or brown as implantation bleeding would suggest, it was 'yer typical red !!

Trying to be positive, we moved on thinking that I would be lucky during cycle 7. We are now on CD7 so looking to start BDing again this week onwards. Yet yesterday I got this strange feeling of nausea. And because of my addicition I POAS again. The result was a barely, squint in the sunlight, type of line which my DF couldnt even see. I had a gut feeling there was something but still accepted that this was stupidity as I had already had AF. I tested this morning with internet 10miu and got a faint but clearer line. Took the test again and same, faint but visible. On the 25miu test i got nothing.

So..Ladies...help ??? Do I carry on and consider myself on a new cycle?

If the bleed was implantation bleeding then why heavier than its supposed to be and does that make me 20dpo. If I am 20 DPO why is the 25 miu not registering?

Is it possible that it was a chemical pregnancy ? Yet if AF was 7 days ago, wouldnt the HCG have shown earlier and then disappeared by now. My test yesterday was non existent and now stronger this morning.

I am usually really positive over this but now I feel nature is being so cruel..I dont know where I am !!

Sorry for ranting and thanks for listening xxxxx

well I know people who had periods through all 9 months so... very very rare but it is possible. I would say just carry on with your normal stuff as if it is negative ans see what happens... test in a week and then based on that go see a doctor if needed

make sure its first morning urine honey. Keep testing! It could've been implantation bleeding...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->