TTC Autumn '09?

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
After reading rach's thread about 2009 and seeing that a few people are thinking of starting next year i wondered how many of us are thinking of starting ttc in autumn 2009?

I'm probably gonna start TTC Oct/Nov 2009...would love to be due end of July/Aug 2010 :)

Anyone else thinking of starting around that time? Was thinking we could use this thread to share frustrations now and excitement when it gets closer :)

November/December 2009 if everything goes to plan :D

Yay!!!

I want one now. And so does OH. =/ Stupid everything else!!!

xxx

Well if I don't get pregnant by January I have to wait til My OH gets back from deployment which means I won't get to TTC again til Oct/Nov 09'

Im looking to ttc around that time and i cant wait!
Sounds a great idea for a thread :)

Well if I don't get pregnant by January I have to wait til My OH gets back from deployment which means I won't get to TTC again til Oct/Nov 09'

The very best of luck to you for conceiving by january!!

xx

Wow, is quite a lot of us in here already :)

Waiting2bMommy- Hope you don't have to wait until '09! Will have my fingers crossed for you.

Nightkd- I know the feeling, OH would let me try now because he wants it, but it's everything else meaning we have to wait!

Me, me me!!!!

I want to try in October b/c I want to have another chance at having a July baby. Trying sooner wouldn't hurt though.

I honestly have NO IDEA when I'm going to be TTC. I may be with you on the fall '09 thing. I keep asking Husband when abouts I can expect us to start trying, and he always says "soon". I'm just waiting on him.

I honestly have NO IDEA when I'm going to be TTC. I may be with you on the fall '09 thing. I keep asking Husband when abouts I can expect us to start trying, and he always says "soon". I'm just waiting on him.

Thats what my OH kept saying...since then it's changed from July 2010, to Jan 2009 to Autumn 2009 :)

Hope you get yourself a date set soon xx

Waiting2bMommy- Hope you don't have to wait until '09! Will have my fingers crossed for you.

Nightkd- I know the feeling, OH would let me try now because he wants it, but it's everything else meaning we have to wait!

Thanks Honey!! I hope we get it too, if not I don't mind waiting then I can be in with all you fabulous ladies!!

Thanks Honey!! I hope we get it too, if not I don't mind waiting then I can be in with all you fabulous ladies!!

Aww thanks :) :blush:

Im so excited, its starting to seem not too far away now :)

hi guys :)

well our rough plan is to get married winter 09 and start trying asap after that. I know it's cheesy, just want to be married before we start a family. Then my darling other half can't escape as easily when i have accidentally sat on a dirty nappy and am running around making tea with poop on my bum. I know most people wouldnt be that stupid, but you haven't met me......

hehehehe

xx

well our rough plan is to get married winter 09 and start trying asap after that. I know it's cheesy, just want to be married before we start a family. Then my darling other half can't escape as easily when i have accidentally sat on a dirty nappy and am running around making tea with poop on my bum. I know most people wouldnt be that stupid, but you haven't met me......

hehehehe

xx

:rofl:

Congrats on the upcoming wedding :)

hehehehe

xx

:rofl::rofl:
Thanks, you just brightened up my day with that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->