TTC baby number 1 after 2 miscarriages

BBgirl

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum. We have had 2 miscarriages over the past 2 years- at 10 weeks and 8 weeks. I feel pregnant so quickly with both those pregnancies, but now it's been 8 months of trying and I'm starting to despair. Because of my age (nearly 42) some days I feel I am losing hope. We so badly want this baby but my OH has a more balanced attitude, he just feels the baby will come along soon. Apparently my ovarian reserve test and OH sperm count are both ok so it's probably just my age that's making it difficult for us to conceive. We are now thinking about trying IUI, but I have heard that fertility treatments at my age don't have a good success rate. I finally gave up on the Clearblue digital kit because it was putting too much pressure on us both. I don't know whether it's better to try on alternate days during my fertile week or every day, does anyone have any tips? Is the day with the obvious EWCM the most fertile day of my cycle? I've decided we need a holiday since so many couples seem to conceive on holiday!

Sorry for your losses. When I was taking colmid the dr says to have sex every other day. If you have sex everyday there won't be any good sperm.That goes for even if your not taking colmid. I know how you feel about the age thing. I'm 37 and when we went to talk about IUI the dr said the older you are the percent isn't as good. I still think some percent is better then nothing. I lost my little peanut Sept 10th I had a D&C. It was our first child. We are hoping to get pregnant before we have to take more colmid or go to IUI. I wish you all the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->