TTC Blacklist-For those that are done making babies

Guppy051708

2 by Sea 2 by Land
Reaction score
BnB has been so dear to me throughout my TTC, loss, and pregnancy journeys. It's been such a wonderful place. But now that we have our baby girl on board and 2 beautiful little boys, DH and i feel very at peace with our family size. We are content with what is to come and feel that our family is complete. Not to mention i have far too many health problems to ever get pregnant again, but in all reality i am excited about not having anymore after this. (I never thought i would be so chill about not having anymore but after this pregnancy i am totally ready and totally excited about it).

I want to keep my ties with BNB. I love the community here. It's great for being PP and raising children, but part of me feels like im in this entirely different and new stage of life. Where i feel totally ready to be done with the reproduction part of life and ready to move on and watch my family grow in experiences and development, rather than in numbers. But the majority of ladies on this awesome forum are not to this place yet, however, i know there are some of us lingering, so i thought creating a thread would be fab. It truly is a new phase of life and i would love to continue on with the BNB community as I enter and go through this. It would be lovely to share life experiences and life after TTC/Pregnancy comes to an end. :friends:

What a great idea! I haven't posted in a while because sadly our baby making is all over....5 is plenty for me! :haha:

It would be great to have a group of other Mummies who are at the same stage

yay! glad im not the only one :D
I have a feeling once this LO arrives i probably wont be as active on the boards, unless of course i meet some like minded folks!

If this is too blunt a question, please dont feel you have to answer, but what are you doing about BC? Pretty sure DH is getting a Vasectomy in the coming weeks, but havn't set up a consult or anything yet.

yay! glad im not the only one :D
I have a feeling once this LO arrives i probably wont be as active on the boards, unless of course i meet some like minded folks!

If this is too blunt a question, please dont feel you have to answer, but what are you doing about BC? Pretty sure DH is getting a Vasectomy in the coming weeks, but havn't set up a consult or anything yet.

DH is going to be going for a vasectomy in August so condoms I guess til we know its worked! This baby was a one night no condom baby so we will need to be careful as we're super fertile people :haha: 4 is enough for me!!!

Hubby had his vasectomy when LO was 4 weeks old! No hanging about here!! :haha:

:haha: nice!

DH is calling a Urhologist today to see about setting up an appt.
We hope he can get it done over the next month, that way once the baby arrives and im 6+ weeks PP, we wont have to worry about backup methods.

I know it can vary from office to office (so i expect DH will ask his urologist), but did you guys hubbys have to have to seperate appts (one for consult and then one for the procedure)? Or was it all done in the same day?

Im anxioius to see what he finds out. We are young (he will be 26 in three days. Im newly 25). But this is our third baby (we will likely have 3 under 3, so its a pretty big deal) and i have various medical conditions and should not be pregnant again bc of the risk. (which im totally fine w bc i dont want anymore after this anyways :lol:) but i wonder if they are going to give him issues about getting the V done.

UPDATE: DH is going June 26th for the consultation.
They are going to send out paper work.
The V will be done sometime after the consult, if he decides to go through with it (barring the doctor disagreeing, i am positive that he will).

Am i evil for looking forward to having him get the V?? :lol: i really cannot wait to be done making babies. I will miss it, but im pretty pumped about the rest of our lives :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->