TTC Buddies cycle day 7

Mommy2four

Reaction score
Anyone want to be buddy's we can wait out our cycle.

Sure, I am ttc #1 but my cycles are far from regular but I could still be your buddy. I am 24 and DH is 32 and we recently got married last year on December 27th in Florida. I am hoping I get my :bfp: before his b-day in November. This is our 2nd month of trying officially.

Welcome ladies and thanks for joining me.
I am hoping to ovulate around cd 14-15 and we plan to bd every other day starting cd 9 until after ovulation. We have been ttc since I had my mirena removed the end of January. I have had to see an RE in the past but I am trying to hold off. I was thinking if we don't conceive before our vacation in August once we get back I will set up an appointment to see the RE. Here's hoping it won't get that far, but who knows.

Hope we all get some BFP

Welcome ladies and thanks for joining me.
I am hoping to ovulate around cd 14-15 and we plan to bd every other day starting cd 9 until after ovulation. We have been ttc since I had my mirena removed the end of January. I have had to see an RE in the past but I am trying to hold off. I was thinking if we don't conceive before our vacation in August once we get back I will set up an appointment to see the RE. Here's hoping it won't get that far, but who knows.

Hope we all get some BFP

Yeah, hopefully you get your :bfp: before then. Where are you vacationing at?

We will be going to Puerto Rico for 2 weeks in mid August. My in-laws live their so we are going to stay at a resort for 1 week and them with the in-laws for the second week.

oh that sounds so lovely. I am thinking of visiting Puerto Rico for our 1 yr anniversary this December. Have you stayed at this resort before? Let me know if you have any recommendations please so I can look into it. I am not sure though if I have my :bfp: by December I may not wan to fly lol.

A trip to Puerto Rico! How awesome!

It'd be a great way to celebrate a :bfp:!

oh that sounds so lovely. I am thinking of visiting Puerto Rico for our 1 yr anniversary this December. Have you stayed at this resort before? Let me know if you have any recommendations please so I can look into it. I am not sure though if I have my :bfp: by December I may not wan to fly lol.

I haven't stayed at a resort their before but I will let you know how it is. :thumbup:

I haven't stayed at a resort their before but I will let you know how it is. :thumbup:

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->