TTC buddies from May/June 2014

B

buttonbear14

Not sure if this is allowed but i thought it may be nice to set up a group for when the time comes we already know each other etc

I love all these groups where everyone knows things about their buddies and cycles etc offering support, would be lovely to do the same here :hugs:

So come on in ladies.... I am also new here :flower:

:hi: Im here!!!!

Started my last (hopefully!) period today. I am now ttc!!!!!!

Looking forward to our journey xxxxx

I started this afternoon so *technically* tomorrow is cd1 and round 2 of femara and ttc#3 for me.

Hi ladies.
I'm TTC #1 and been trying for over a year. Hoping I will have been successful this cycle and will be testing on Thursday if AF doesn't show.
Baby dust to you all. Good luck
X

I'm here too! Hoping for BFP for us all this month. I'm on CD 3... Anybody else?

Hey ladies,

I am TTC #1, have been trying for 9 months.

I will be testing on Friday and hoping for good news.

Good luck to you all xx

Mickey i'm on cd4. We're doing femara again this month.

I'd like to join in! I'm TTC, on 13dpo & this is our first month trying. I'm not betting on being pregnant yet so I'll probably be needing some support for the next 4-6 months or however long this process takes!! AF comes June 2nd so we shall see. :)

I would love to join I NEED a buddy! I have been ttc since november of 2013 and everybody say "its going to happen when you least expect it, just be patient" but thats also coming from people who already have kids and didnt plan any of them.
I'm starting to lose hope everyone around me is having babies but me!!! My bf and I live with another couple and we were ttc at the same time and of course she ends up pregnant but not me!!

Sorry prettypinkbow. I completely understand how you feel.

I'm on cd1 and ttc #2, this will be my second cycle ttc so fingers crossed. I won't O until cd30 so have a much longer than average cycle which is really annoying!

I was offered clomid before so might ask about it again to shorten my cycles.

Good luck everyone and can't wait to get to know you all :)

Good luck yazzy! I'm on cd8 and I I'd last time around cd15 and my lp was 16 days so I have a slightly longer cycle I guess. I'm on femara again and this is my 2nd cycle too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->